UL Football jokes

Xtiger69

A lady in Louisville calls 911. hysterically, she says,"someone has just broken into my house and I think he's going to rob me" The police officer says, "we are really busy at the moment, just get his jersey number and we'll get back to you".

Q.- four UL players in a car, who's driving?

A.- the police

Q.- what do you call a drug ring in Louisville?

A.- a huddle

Q.- did you know the UL team has adopted a new honor system?

A.- yes your honor, no your honor

The Cards are expecting to go 7-5 this season.

7-arrests, 5-convictions.

I am not bashing UL, I am a rare fan who likes both UK an UL, but I will have fun with it.

A little boy goes to court for a custody hearing, and the judge awards custody to his mother. The boy says, "Judge I don't want to live with her, she beats me". The judges then awards custody to the boys father. The boy says, "Judge I don't want to live with him either, because he beats me to". The judge asks, "Well, who do you want to live with?" The boys says, "I want to live with the Louisville Cardinals, because they don't beat anyone".

Q - What do you call a football player at Louisville with a National Championship Ring?

A - A thief.

I am not bashing UL, I am a rare fan who likes both UK an UL, but I will have fun with it.

A little boy goes to court for a custody hearing, and the judge awards custody to his mother. The boy says, "Judge I don't want to live with her, she beats me". The judges then awards custody to the boys father. The boy says, "Judge I don't want to live with him either, because he beats me to". The judge asks, "Well, who do you want to live with?" The boys says, "I want to live with the Louisville Cardinals, because they don't beat anyone".

Q - What do you call a football player at Louisville with a National Championship Ring?

A - A thief.

:lol::thumb:

A - A thief.

:lol::lol::ylsuper::lol:

Why do the vols wear Orange? Oh wait, thread jacking...sorry, its a hard habit to break.

:lol: I know what you mean, I feel the same way about them and that team up North as well.

O.K,. this one is very old,over used and very corny but here it goes......

"Who is more macho than a U.L.(U.T. or Mich.) football player?..........his sister."

I originally heard this with UC in the fill in the blank spot, but it only feels appropriate... if you can't make fun of your own school, you need to stop being so serious...

Q: How many Louisville players does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Four: one to screw in the bulb; one to steal it; one to be the lookout; and one to drive the getaway car.

I originally heard this with UC in the fill in the blank spot, but it only feels appropriate... if you can't make fun of your own school, you need to stop being so serious...

A: Four: one to screw in the bulb; one to steal it; one to be the lookout; and one to drive the getaway car.

I soooo know where that came from. :D

:thumb: On your first comment and :laugh::laugh:on the joke.

Q.- why can't most UL players get into a huddle on the field?

A.- it's a parole violation to associate with known felons.

Q.- how will the Cards spend the first week on fall camp?

A.- studying their Miranda rights.

Q.- why can't most UL players get into a huddle on the field?

A.- it's a parole violation to associate with known felons.

Q.- how will the Cards spend the first week on fall camp?

A.- studying their Miranda rights.

:laugh: