NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty (PS3)

dmderringer10

I'm going to start an Online Dynasty. GRC said he would be interested and obviously I'm going to play. Thats two people and the max is 12. I'd like to be Kentucky but would probably chose another team if someone else really wanted Kentucky.

Who else is interested?

I cannot hook my PS3 up until July 24th, 25th or 26th. My new television is supposed to be in on JUly 22nd and I my phone line with boradband will not be hooked up until this date for me log on. My PS3 is still in the box and I have never played online and do not know much about the setup, is the dynasty something that I can join after you have already started, my NCAA09 is still wrapped up also, I haven't even needed to open it yet, since I don't have a tv to hook all of it up to.

I cannot hook my PS3 up until July 24th, 25th or 26th. My new television is supposed to be in on JUly 22nd and I my phone line with boradband will not be hooked up until this date for me log on. My PS3 is still in the box and I have never played online and do not know much about the setup, is the dynasty something that I can join after you have already started, my NCAA09 is still wrapped up also, I haven't even needed to open it yet, since I don't have a tv to hook all of it up to.

I'm fairly certain you can add users after the Dynasty has started.

What is this online dynasty thing? Do the PS3's have wireless net?

It is just line offline dynasty except when you are playing another user, you actually play them instead of the computer. You can either use wireless or an ethernet cable for PS3's

Do you have to set up with a ethernet cable first then you can do wireless cause last night I tried to get on and it kept saying that I didnt have an ethernet cable plugged in

The PS3 has built in WiFi. Also long as you have a wireless router you can easily connect to your home network. It took me about a minute to get set up.