NCAA Football 09 Online Dynasty (PS3)

dmderringer10

Do you have to set up with a ethernet cable first then you can do wireless cause last night I tried to get on and it kept saying that I didnt have an ethernet cable plugged in

You're probably having the same problem I have. I dont know why, but my wireless doesn't work at home and I have to use an ethernet cable

You're probably having the same problem I have. I dont know why, but my wireless doesn't work at home and I have to use an ethernet cable

Same here. It did work for a period of time and one night the electric went out and now can only play online wired.

As on the topic of this game...

Does anyone know how to pick random teams when you are going head to head in an exhibition game. We couldn't figure it out.

Does anyone know the answer to this...

In the past you could push like R2 or something and it would give you a random team. We couldn't figure that out on this new one.

Anyone know?

Does anyone know the answer to this...

In the past you could push like R2 or something and it would give you a random team. We couldn't figure that out on this new one.

Anyone know?

I don't have '09, but try hitting L2 & R2 at the same time...

I've decided to try and start up a WAC dynasty online. If you all are interested in being WAC teams then you are free to join. I'd just need what team you'd want and your PSN. I'm hoping to fill all 9 WAC teams. I'm going to be New Mexico State and someone on another board said he'd probably be Boise State.