Bracken Co. Loyalty?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you this, He better win some games or he might not last a year at Bracken. Of course they are gonna win 12-15 games this year, Regardless of the coach,

If he wins 12-15 games this season with the squad he has coming back he will be named 10th region coach of the year, Coach Fite would not have left if next years team had 15 wins in it, every game will be a struggle,whoever the opponent.

This is the 4th head coach in 9 years and the program is no better off now than it was back then. All I hear is hire new blood from the outside to turn this program around, well its not working. So if they want to try something different hire someone that would be loyal to the program. If memory is correct the last winning coach Bracken had was and still lives in Bracken, David Hamilton.

This is the 4th head coach in 9 years and the program is no better off now than it was back then. All I hear is hire new blood from the outside to turn this program around, well its not working. So if they want to try something different hire someone that would be loyal to the program. If memory is correct the last winning coach Bracken had was and still lives in Bracken, David Hamilton.

Your correct.

I wander about this hire, I really do! Seems this adminstration makes some odd choices. When they hired Molly Linville, it was a surprise to most and it was someone who had very little coaching experience. I am not talking head coaching experience, because all coaches have to ahve a start, I am talking any coaching experience!

Seems they have went this route again! I am not quite sure what he did at WKU? Looking in their press guide I was told there was no mention of him! Has he ever coached anywhere?

I am going on hear-say, so if someone can clear a few things up it would certainly help me out. I have been told that there are several upset folks over Brooksville way!

What about Daniel Fisher? he moved to Bracken when got job and still resides there. Wasn't he a winning coach?

No. IMO it should be the super, AD, and Principal making the decision on hiring a coach. A lot of people on site base council's don't have a clue about athletics.

This thread is about Bracken Co.. The AD and Principal are the same person. The AD/Principal made the decision to hire a person with absolutely NO experience coaching basketball. Everyone on the site base council did not agree with the decision. She passed over a Coach, already in the school system, with 13 years of experience. As for the super I have no idea why he was not involved.