BGP Night at the Hofbrauhaus.

Original Rookie

Who is up for a Night (7/18) at The Hofbrau Haus in Newport?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is up for a Night (7/18) at The Hofbrau Haus in Newport?

• Count me in!
    • No, I'm not going to risk it.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll more than likely be there...it all depends on the schedule for the CABA 12U World Series that I'm working up in West Cester, OH. I have been told two different stories as to the official start date so it'll be either the 17th or the 18th. If its the 17th, I might be late but I'm hoping for a Saturday start.

Oh and for those that put in the requests, the band will NOT play Enter Dansman by Metallica.....LOL.

For those that have never been to the Hofbrau, be prepared to hear random folks yelling out "Rock Lobster" for the band to play. My favorite things there are when the band plays "Sweet Caroline" and everyone singing along to it AND Birdsfan being seated right next to a speaker....LOL....oh the things we said that he never heard.

Oh and GT, I promise not to put your name in the mug for a birthday Chicken Dance....LOL.

I'll more than likely be there...it all depends on the schedule for the CABA 12U World Series that I'm working up in West Cester, OH. I have been told two different stories as to the official start date so it'll be either the 17th or the 18th. If its the 17th, I might be late but I'm hoping for a Saturday start.

Oh and for those that put in the requests, the band will NOT play Enter Dansman by Metallica.....LOL.

For those that have never been to the Hofbrau, be prepared to hear random folks yelling out "Rock Lobster" for the band to play. My favorite things there are when the band plays "Sweet Caroline" and everyone singing along to it AND Birdsfan being seated right next to a speaker....LOL....oh the things we said that he never heard.

Oh and GT, I promise not to put your name in the mug for a birthday Chicken Dance....LOL.

Of course everyone knows that I meant Enter Sandman....LOL.