Bracken Co. coach resigns.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thought since Coach Fite is going home to Lewis County, would Coach Jamie Johnsons name be considered in going back to Bracken? Just a thought, of course another thing to consider so late in the game is whether respective schools would let a coach out of their contracts that have already been signed? Seems like a difficult thing and certainly something interesting to consider.

Wow.....

Head Coach at Bracken to assistant at Lewis.

I'm confused.

Sometimes family can play a role in a decision to make a move. He will be a great addition to Coach Hampton's staff.

Sometimes family can play a role in a decision to make a move. He will be a great addition to Coach Hampton's staff.

I totally agree and you have to take care of the family first, Jay is going home and you have to believe the head coaching job will be his in the future. Jay will do well wherever he is, great guy and great basketball mind.

I would say with gas prices he didn't take too much of a pay cut. If he stays he will be the next head coach there as well. Coach Hampton's staff was very shorthanded the last I heard with Coach Silvey gone and others.

Another thought since Coach Fite is going home to Lewis County, would Coach Jamie Johnsons name be considered in going back to Bracken? Just a thought, of course another thing to consider so late in the game is whether respective schools would let a coach out of their contracts that have already been signed? Seems like a difficult thing and certainly something interesting to consider.

With dad as superintendent, how would the nepotism laws affect it, if at all?