Bracken Co. coach resigns.

Any chance that Patrick Kelsch would jump to the boys?

I know I would love to have my son play for him!

According to some here on the boards he's good enough to do both at the same time, no problem:thumb:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Fite. His time spent at Bracken, while a challenge last season, was a wonderful experience. He has always been supportive of the people around him and it will be a tough loss for the Polar Bears after the past season. Whoever takes over will have some talent coming up and the Bears should be back in contention.

Coach Kelsch would not jump to the boys side, write that down! The nepotism law would be in full-effect if Jamey Johnson would want to go back home, don't see that happening either!

I wander why some on here take the shot at the Bracken girls and them being young and not stepping up? It makes no sense, this is a boys board isn't it?

If anyone could do both and it has been done in this state before, I would say Kelsch could!

Coach Kelsch would not jump to the boys side, write that down! The nepotism law would be in full-effect if Jamey Johnson would want to go back home, don't see that happening either!

I wander why some on here take the shot at the Bracken girls and them being young and not stepping up? It makes no sense, this is a boys board isn't it?

If anyone could do both and it has been done in this state before, I would say Kelsch could!

TubbyCAT, I have to agree with you about it not making any sense to take a shot at the BC girls program when its a boys forum, silly stuff right there. When I mentioned Jamey Johnson, totally went south with my thinking as I knew his dad was the top guy at Bracken. Bracken will find the person to fill the job, and fortunately this person will have a pretty good mix of players back from Coach Fites team last year.

Congrats to Coach Fite. His time spent at Bracken, while a challenge last season, was a wonderful experience. He has always been supportive of the people around him and it will be a tough loss for the Polar Bears after the past season. Whoever takes over will have some talent coming up and the Bears should be back in contention.

What are you congratualting him for, do you know something we don't?

Another thought since Coach Fite is going home to Lewis County, would Coach Jamie Johnsons name be considered in going back to Bracken? Just a thought, of course another thing to consider so late in the game is whether respective schools would let a coach out of their contracts that have already been signed? Seems like a difficult thing and certainly something interesting to consider.

No way he leaves the King twins.

Article in Maysville paper lists TJ Lykins as possible candidate, what are his chances?

It would be interesting if TJ were to get the job. He has been such good friends with Jay and went to Bracken Co. with him. They should share many of the same ideas and philosophies I would think. When I first heard Jay was coming back to Lewis Co., I asked if TJ would be coming with him. I would like to see TJ get the chance to prove himself as a head basketball coach.