You Know You're a Late-Niter...Now Don't July*

Birdsfan

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be alright Rocket. No doubt in my mind you will be out this weekend and find a future prospect, now how it works out remains to be seen. Maybe not meeting them at a bar would help your next selection.

I didn't even meet this one at a bar:lol:

But yea, I guess dude is choosing not to believe me, he made it where unless your his friend you can't even see if he exists. Oh well, tough break for him. I imagine that sometime here in the future he's gonna look back and say, "man, I should have listened to that dude."

Now that is odd

Yeah...it was a lil at first, but I think her and I both agree it was definitely worth it.

As for the guy not believing you...I am sure he will eventually regret it down the road. I always feel that if a girl is going to cheat on someone to be with you...she will eventually cheat on you to be with someone.

I didn't even meet this one at a bar:lol:

But yea, I guess dude is choosing not to believe me, he made it where unless your his friend you can't even see if he exists. Oh well, tough break for him. I imagine that sometime here in the future he's gonna look back and say, "man, I should have listened to that dude."

She probably told him you are her crazy ex that wants her back and blah blah blah. Poor dude. :lol:

Could this day get any better? I had been trying to get transferred to the Bowling Green office to be with her and a position that I had shown interest in, in Lexington, well I turned it down cause I didn't want to live there and they just called and told me I could the same job from Bowling Green, a day late and a dollar short...Nothing like salt in the wound