You Know You're a Late-Niter...Now Don't July*

Birdsfan

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't see nothing wrong with it...As long as you were just telling him what the situation was and not threatening to kill him or anything I think it was ok. Shoot maybe he'll think you, or maybe he'll call you a liar. At least you told him so now it's over with for you! :thumb:

^ I don't see nothing wrong with it...As long as you were just telling him what the situation was and not threatening to kill him or anything I think it was ok. Shoot maybe he'll think you, or maybe he'll call you a liar. At least you told him so now it's over with for you! :thumb:

Here is the msg I sent him on facebook

look im just gonna put it out there cuz i know your dating *#*&@, and I'm not real sure how long its been going on either, i know i saw where you called her one night when her and I were together about a month ago, but i was with her last wednesday and thursday night and she was telling me that she wanted to marry me, and yes there was more than just talking invovled and if i proposed she'd move home. and i've got the msgs saved in my inbox on face book if you want to see them.I didnt know you guys were seeing each other or i wouldnt have been with her, but she swore that day i saw you guys at putt putt that that was yoru first date and she had no interest in you, so i bought her bull on that. but just thought you needed to know what your getting yourself into. I'm not doing this to tick you off or rub your face in it, id just want someone to tell me if i were in your shoes. Feel free to holler at me if you want the proof

Here is the msg I sent him on facebook

look im just gonna put it out there cuz i know your dating *#*&@, and I'm not real sure how long its been going on either, i know i saw where you called her one night when her and I were together about a month ago, but i was with her last wednesday and thursday night and she was telling me that she wanted to marry me, and yes there was more than just talking invovled and if i proposed she'd move home. and i've got the msgs saved in my inbox on face book if you want to see them.I didnt know you guys were seeing each other or i wouldnt have been with her, but she swore that day i saw you guys at putt putt that that was yoru first date and she had no interest in you, so i bought her bull on that. but just thought you needed to know what your getting yourself into. I'm not doing this to tick you off or rub your face in it, id just want someone to tell me if i were in your shoes. Feel free to holler at me if you want the proof

Good move on your part...Not much else you can do but wait!

That song by Rehab is an awesome one. I have kinda been down the same rode myself with a previous girlfriend, which didn't work out to well at all. Listened to a lot of music during that time...and it helps.

But, things will get better...I have been dating my ex's roommate for the past 8 months now, lol.

That song by Rehab is an awesome one. I have kinda been down the same rode myself with a previous girlfriend, which didn't work out to well at all. Listened to a lot of music during that time...and it helps.

But, things will get better...I have been dating my ex's roommate for the past 8 months now, lol.

Now that is odd