Meeting a celebrity.

KYNINERSFAN

With the exception of the last one listed, you have my sympathy. :D

I am sure that you would have to be a much better and more pleasant person than the previous four that you listed :eek:. I would hope that the "myself" person would be the better person of that group (and I am talking about the bgp Madeleine/yourself). .....:thumb:

Hey Hey Hey....don't you force me to bring out my Hillary picture again:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met several but absolutely acted like a kid, when I met Victoria Principal. Absolutely, the most nicest and elegant lady in person, as on camera.

I've met many athletes, too many to name and even got to throw batting practice, to a MLB team but one of the funniest, was when I met Mr. Cartoon. He was getting on an elevator, that I was exiting and I said something like, "wow, that is Mr. Cartoon" and his reply, "well I have at least one fan"....:lol:

Let's see if I can remember them all....

Antoine Walker

Tony Delk

Anthony Epps

Mark Pope

Walter McCarty

Ron Mercer

Nazr Mohammed

Chad Johnson

Chuck Breshnahan

Tony Kornheiser

Mike Terico

Drew Rosenthaul

Domata Peko

Chinny Ndukewe

Leon Hall

Jonathon Joseph

Glenn Holt

Antonio Chapman

Bobbie Williams

Scott Koiestra

Eric Guicachu (sp?)

Willie Anderson

Stacey Andrews

Levi Jones

Justin Smith

Deltha O'Neal

Tory James

Brian Simmons

Dhani Jones

Rashaad Jeanty

Ahmed Brooks

Mike Myers

Robert Geathers

Landon Johnson

Madieu Williams

Dexter Jackson

Rudi Johnson

Jermi Johnson

DeeDee Dorsey

Kenny Watson

Rick Pitino (obviously :D)

Katt Williams

Brent Musberger

Dick Vitale

Jimmy Carter

Forgot his name, but he was Norm on Cheers

Bob Valvano (He's a celebrity in my eyes)

Fred Cowgill

Bernadette Woods (former Meteorologist at WLEX in Lexington)

I'm sure there are a few more.

I had a jury trial against Woody Harrelson and was on Court TV with him and his lawyer (after the jury found him not guilty). That was in 2000. In 2007, I was in Ballard County, Ky duck hunting and the only other people at the lodge were Titans' Coach Fischer and his sons. Coach Fischer is a very nice guy.

I know we had a thread similar to this before, so I won't go into too much detail. I haven't met anyone just randomly while out doing errands or something, everyone I have met has been at a convention. I have an entire room full of posters and so forth signed by various celebs. I'm sure I have posted one of these pics before, but as of right now, they are my two favorite things in my collection. The Elm Street poster is signed by 12 actors from the various films, including Robert Englund. The Dawn of the Dead poster is signed by 12 people, including George Romero.

b17c_1.jpg

100_1906.jpg