Where do you fall?

Who do you think is better?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is better?

Where these two NFL QBs are concerned: Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

Who do you personally think is better and why?

While Manning has been nothing short of impressive in his time as a QB and has posted stellar numbers throughout his career I personally will go with Tom Brady.

Manning has had an amazing supporting cast on offense for a long time and while he is still a spectacular QB I feel as though if Brady had he same cast for a similar period of time his numbers would easily tell the tale.

I also take into account what kind of numbers Brady put up when he finally got WRs to rival Manning's. Let's not kid ourselve here Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne were light years ahead of ANYONE that Brady had prior to this season.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's pretty much a toss up. But because Brady has done more with less I give it to him, but it's obviously not Peyton's fault he has had a great supporting cast.

He's done more with less...and he's also done more with more...in his first season with elite weapons around him, all he did was post the greatest season for a QB in league history.

The logic says Brady because he has more championships, is so clutch and has crazy numbers. If I personally have to pick who I like more then I want Peyton. I think it's often overlooked that football is a team game. If Peyton had Brady's defense then I think you could filp flop who has the more titles. I just think Peyton is the mystro when it comes to calling a game and setting the plays at the LOS. Brady's system lets him get the ball out quick and he uses his tools well. They both are as good as there has ever been to play the game IMO. I'm just more of a Peyton fan myself.

It seemed to me that Tom Brady had a meltdown in the Super Bowl. I don't recall seeing Peyton fall apart when the going got rough.

Do you not remember the several "meltdowns" that Peyton had vs. the Patriots in the playoffs over the last few years? Even in the one time he beat the Patriots he threw a pick six on the first drive of the game.

And of course, to fall apart when the going gets rough, you actually have to MAKE it to the rough part, not lose in the divisional or conference championship game.

Peyton for me...

Brady is great don't get me wrong, but I would take Peyton any day of the week. Yes Brady done more with the players last year but guess what, they don't have a ring for it do they?? It means nothing when you don't win the one that matters. I'd rather go 13-3 and win the super bowl than 16-0 and not lose it.

Peyton is more fundamentally sound and has a 10x better IQ. He can adjust to any game and does what he can to get his team the win.

It seemed to me that Tom Brady had a meltdown in the Super Bowl. I don't recall seeing Peyton fall apart when the going got rough.

I wasn't aware that you just started watching football a couple years ago...:p