Track The Reds (Week 14)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get a chance to respond before the other one got closed. Dunn may have a good game today and good games the rest of the week, but then he will have 20 bad games to wipe out whatever progress he made. I just don't like him and willing to admit I'm suddenly blind when he does something positive. :lol:

untitled.JPG

Since being recalled, he's 7 for 45.....a .155 average AND .155 OBP

Saturday night was his 39th start of the season.

He's hitting .189 in 190 ab's with a .225 OBP

Going into Saturday night 273 batters have had at least 150 plate appearances this season.

"He" ranks 269th with his .189 average.....ahead of Austin Kearns .187, Asdrubal Cabrera .184, Andruw Jones .165, Tony Pena Jr. .154

http://www.thelotd.com/ctrent

Good day for Bronson Arroyo to bounce back. I've been told that the Phillies may have been scouting Arroyo in Cleveland and the Reds had people in Texas watching Philadelphia.

I've been told the Reds front-office brass will be having a powwow soon and that could be to determine just what the team wants to get rid of and what they want in return.

The next week or so could be pretty interesting.

Baseball America is reporting the A's will win the bidding war for Dominican Michel Inoa.

Also in Louisville, lefty Matt Maloney threw the complete-game three-hitter, allowing two runs, striking out eight and walking none. That's the second start in a row for Maloney without walking a batter. He struck out seven in seven scoreless innings last week.

He has 5 strikeouts through 3 innings. I would say it's pretty good.

I was talking about the double he gave up. The ball was right down the middle. He got out of the inning with only one run. If he pitches the way he is now the rest of the year, the Reds will be in much better shape than they are now.