Hopefully In My Lifetime...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I have learned from BGP.....it's always a good time for GT to tell us how right he was!

Where did I claim I was right about anything? Thought about making a new thread on my feelings, but when I reread this one it was pretty much the same, so I resurrected it...

Honestly, I have thought until the last 2 weeks, this has been the most interesting Presidential race of my lifetime.

Remember McCain's campaign was written off for the dead about 14 months ago. He was broke.

Than you have the historical campaign of Obama.

Now matched with a twice-historical campaign of McCain-Palin.

You have the fresh new faces of Obama and Palin countered with the same old faces of McCain and Biden.

You have the historical campaign of Hillary and the pouting "I'm taking my football and going home" of Bill.

You have the where in the heck did he come from of Huckabee.

Now the last 2 weeks, it has meandered it's way back to sling as much mud as you can possibly do on both sides and hopefully enough will stick so that we can then throw feathers on them.

Where did I claim I was right about anything? Thought about making a new thread on my feelings, but when I reread this one it was pretty much the same, so I resurrected it...

I hope you are just referring to the P & R thread. I bet we could find 10,000 of those type posts in Sports.:cool::D:lol:;):sssh::flame::jump: :argue::laugh::fight::bunny::banana::ylsuper::lol: