Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

If you keep one player, you lose a first round pick and a second player you lose a second round pick? Correct??????????

  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you keep one player, you lose a first round pick and a second player you lose a second round pick? Correct??????????

 

Yes. If everyone kept 2 players the draft would start with round 3 basically...If 2 guys don't keep anyone, those two get 2 picks before anyone else gets to pick if everyone else goes with 2 keepers.

If you keep one player, you lose a first round pick and a second player you lose a second round pick? Correct??????????

That is correct. You have to weigh whether you have two keepers who are better than the those players available to pick from. In my case, I don't think I could do better than my two keepers. But then, I don't know who others are giving up.

I noticed a rule that neeeds to be changed...............

 

The winner will get to hold the "Bragging Rights" for that year.

 

This isnt a waste of time yahoo league, winning is hard and means something. Should be "Bragging Rights" for life.

  • Author
I noticed a rule that neeeds to be changed...............

 

The winner will get to hold the "Bragging Rights" for that year.

 

This isnt a waste of time yahoo league, winning is hard and means something. Should be "Bragging Rights" for life.

You need to re-read that rule, maybe hit your refresh button.
You need to re-read that rule, maybe hit your refresh button.

 

Ok, you know I can't do that from work. So how about helping me out on this one?:D

I noticed a rule that neeeds to be changed...............

 

The winner will get to hold the "Bragging Rights" for that year.

 

This isnt a waste of time yahoo league, winning is hard and means something. Should be "Bragging Rights" for life.

 

I hear ya screaming all the way up here in Covington.:thumb:

You need to re-read that rule, maybe hit your refresh button.

 

:thumb::D

 

 

 

 

Now I can call off the dogs:lol:

I noticed a rule that neeeds to be changed...............

 

The winner will get to hold the "Bragging Rights" for that year.

 

This isnt a waste of time yahoo league, winning is hard and means something. Should be "Bragging Rights" for life.

I have to agree. All are pretenders after me because I won it all the first year of the league!! :D

  • Author
:thumb::D

 

 

 

 

Now I can call off the dogs:lol:

:lol:
  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ - Maysville Split Ends

Go Cats ~ Mississippi Thrill

Baseballguy ~ Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers

UKPat02 ~ Lexington Ethnic Eaters

1996 ~ Fleming Hooligans

PutMeInCoach ~ Indo Savages

Da champ ~ Big Creek Moonshiners

00Rocket28 ~ Paducah Rabbit Fists

Ballaholic ~ Harlan Mound Street Machines

I have to agree. All are pretenders after me because I won it all the first year of the league!! :D

 

Are we pretenders or did you just get lucky? I seem to recall that your record since then has not been much to talk about.:D

 

Didn't you go from 1st to last in 2 years?:lol:

I have to agree. All are pretenders after me because I won it all the first year of the league!! :D

 

Just like we all pretend you can win another one in the next ten years:eek:

  • Author
Are we pretenders or did you just get lucky? I seem to recall that your record since then has not been much to talk about.:D

 

Didn't you go from 1st to last in 2 years?:lol:

 

Just like we all pretend you can win another one in the next ten years:eek:
As you guys give him grief, remember his is the only team to play in 3 Final Fours.
As you guys give him grief, remember his is the only team to play in 3 Final Fours.

 

Coming from the guy who's lost in championship games in back to back years:p

 

Bluegrass Bowl II

Mean Machine Defeated the Wabash SubVets 106-98

 

Bluegrass Bowl III

Auxier RiverRats Defeated the #3 Seeded Wabash SubVets 112-96

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.