Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

  • Author
:rolleyes:Good thing that I hurried up and rolled:rolleyes:

 

Then you will love the two month or so draft.

 

Roll your eyes all you want. The more we can get done early the better. Wait until the draft moves to a 12 hour deadline and you get skipped once or twice. Then roll your eyes.:irked:

 

:thumb:
I see that you boys have my back ;)
  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see that you boys have my back ;)

 

Let's no go that far just yet. I'm still waiting for that "rule" change.:cool:

Still waiting for Baseballguy...

Still waiting for Baseballguy...

 

I want to start this draft in the worst way!

I want to start this draft in the worst way!

 

Way to early. Injuries and hold-outs havent all showed their ugly face yet.

There's no 24-hour rule with this, is there?

Still waiting for Baseballguy...

 

 

Pikeville Red Dogs, if I can have them?

  • Author
There's no 24-hour rule with this, is there?

There is for you now ;):D

Edited by Godot

  • Author
Pikeville Red Dogs, if I can have them?
their yours
  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ Rabbit Hash Rowdies - Maysville Split Ends

Go Cats ~ Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen - Mississippi Thrill

Baseballguy ~ Pikeville Red Dogs

UKPat02

1996

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

 

 

Key:

BGP Member ~ Takes Team - Renames it

  • Author
Still waiting for Baseballguy...
Your up.

Dang it. Pikeville was my pick.

The Lexington Ethnic Eaters will take over for the Owensboro Oilers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.