BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some questions from another rookie that someone can answer:

(1) Are they Playoffs for both 16 team leagues?

Eight teams from each conference will make the playoffs and a conference champion will be crowned in week 15. Then in week 16 these two champions will play each other for the BGP title.

(2) The two leagues do not compete against each other?
The two conferences will have two or four inter-conference games where they will play each other, and then as above, they will play against each other for the BGP title

(3) If you keep one or two players, where do they go on your roster? Example, if you keep P. Manning where does he go on your roster?
I don't know if I quit understand what you are asking. Any player kept will count toward your total of 16 players that you are allowed on your roster. If you keep a QB and an RB then those will count as two players.

(4) Read where you are only allowed two QB,s and Defense but when I looked on rosters some had 4 QB's. In my other league many owners draft backup in case of Injury. Example, If you have M. Leinart are you not allowed to graft K. Warner as a backup?

Yes I need to correct that passage in the rules to say starting QB's, PK',s and DE's. AS GT said, you can have six QB's on your roster, but only two can start a game on Sunday. So yes you can have both Leinart and Warner and since one one is the starter only one counts toward to two starting QB total.

Hope that helps.

If you haven’t read the rules yet, we (the league) strongly suggest that you read them. They can be found HERE.

Good job on the rules.:thumb:

I did feel the need to point out (via PM) a couple of typo's I felt needed some attention and/or corrections. I think the current and former champions will support my position on this correction.

:D

Good job on the rules.:thumb:

I did feel the need to point out (via PM) a couple of typo's I felt needed some attention and/or corrections. I think the current and former champions will support my position on this correction.

:D

:D.

This is probably one of the dumbest move in Fantasy Football History. I am passing up on some good teams in the American Conference. But GT called me out, and I like a challenge (so let's see how tough the NC really is). I chose to take over :fight: Paintsville Pythons :fight:

Not Smart. However welcome, I think you will find that the rest of our division will hate your team but will quickly defend you when they start that Nothern Division crap.:D

Not Smart. However welcome, I think you will find that the rest of our division will hate your team but will quickly defend you when they start that Nothern Division crap.:D

How many times and ways do we have to prove where the talent is?

3 titles in 5 years, I don't think we can be any more clear about it.:ylsuper:

The Teams Are:

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - No Ky Whodeys

Sumoroyal

Go Cats

Baseballguy

UKPat02

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

You will be selecting from the teams listed below. The links to the rosters of those teams are located just below the conference name.

National Conference

http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=07

Grayson County Swamptrash

American Conference

http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=79197&O=07

Cincinnati Spartan Warriors

Louisville Wildcats

Sawville Gym Shoes

Owensville Oilers

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Pikeville Red Dogs

Rabbit Hash Rowdies

Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen

How many times and ways do we have to prove where the talent is?

3 titles in 5 years, I don't think we can be any more clear about it.:ylsuper:

3 of 5 championships, we almost have a cure for cancer, we read books to the kids at local schools..............................just stop we have heard it too many times:fire: