Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

I am sooooo confused, If I draft Flacco and he is not named a starter I lose him?

  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am sooooo confused, If I draft Flacco and he is not named a starter I lose him?

If he's not the starter, you can keep him. If you have 3 guys that get named the starting QB, one has to go...

  • Author

Thanks GT

  • Author
Hey Godot, I have my team name...do you want me to PM that to you, or just post it here.
PM in or Post it. Both work for me.

Cincy Fair weather Fans

  • Author
Some questions from another rookie that someone can answer:

 

(1) Are they Playoffs for both 16 team leagues?

Eight teams from each conference will make the playoffs and a conference champion will be crowned in week 15. Then in week 16 these two champions will play each other for the BGP title.

 

(2) The two leagues do not compete against each other?
The two conferences will have two or four inter-conference games where they will play each other, and then as above, they will play against each other for the BGP title

 

(3) If you keep one or two players, where do they go on your roster? Example, if you keep P. Manning where does he go on your roster?
I don't know if I quit understand what you are asking. Any player kept will count toward your total of 16 players that you are allowed on your roster. If you keep a QB and an RB then those will count as two players.

 

(4) Read where you are only allowed two QB,s and Defense but when I looked on rosters some had 4 QB's. In my other league many owners draft backup in case of Injury. Example, If you have M. Leinart are you not allowed to graft K. Warner as a backup?

 

Yes I need to correct that passage in the rules to say starting QB's, PK',s and DE's. AS GT said, you can have six QB's on your roster, but only two can start a game on Sunday. So yes you can have both Leinart and Warner and since one one is the starter only one counts toward to two starting QB total.

 

 

Hope that helps.

  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog

Sumoroyal

Go Cats

Baseballguy

UKPat02

1996

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

If you haven’t read the rules yet, we (the league) strongly suggest that you read them. They can be found HERE.

 

 

Good job on the rules.:thumb:

 

I did feel the need to point out (via PM) a couple of typo's I felt needed some attention and/or corrections. I think the current and former champions will support my position on this correction.

 

:D

  • Author
Good job on the rules.:thumb:

 

I did feel the need to point out (via PM) a couple of typo's I felt needed some attention and/or corrections. I think the current and former champions will support my position on this correction.

 

:D

:D.

This is probably one of the dumbest move in Fantasy Football History. I am passing up on some good teams in the American Conference. But GT called me out, and I like a challenge (so let's see how tough the NC really is). I chose to take over :fight: Paintsville Pythons :fight:

 

Not Smart. However welcome, I think you will find that the rest of our division will hate your team but will quickly defend you when they start that Nothern Division crap.:D

Not Smart. However welcome, I think you will find that the rest of our division will hate your team but will quickly defend you when they start that Nothern Division crap.:D

 

How many times and ways do we have to prove where the talent is?

 

3 titles in 5 years, I don't think we can be any more clear about it.:ylsuper:

  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - No Ky Whodeys

Sumoroyal

Go Cats

Baseballguy

UKPat02

1996

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

  • Author

You will be selecting from the teams listed below. The links to the rosters of those teams are located just below the conference name.

 

National Conference

http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=07

Grayson County Swamptrash

 

American Conference

http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=79197&O=07

Cincinnati Spartan Warriors

Louisville Wildcats

Sawville Gym Shoes

Owensville Oilers

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Pikeville Red Dogs

Rabbit Hash Rowdies

Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen

How many times and ways do we have to prove where the talent is?

 

3 titles in 5 years, I don't think we can be any more clear about it.:ylsuper:

 

3 of 5 championships, we almost have a cure for cancer, we read books to the kids at local schools..............................just stop we have heard it too many times:fire:

3/5, WOW!!! Talk about total domination:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.