Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

The National conference is 3 and 2 in the championship game. Oooohhh !!! :scared:

  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ Rabbit Hash Rowdies

Go Cats

Baseballguy

UKPat02

1996

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ Rabbit Hash Rowdies - Maysville Split Ends

Go Cats ~ Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen - Mississippi Thrill

Baseballguy

UKPat02

1996

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

 

 

Key:

BGP Member ~ Takes Team - Renames it

Edited by Godot

:rolleyes:Good thing that I hurried up and rolled:rolleyes:

Not Smart. However welcome, I think you will find that the rest of our division will hate your team but will quickly defend you when they start that Nothern Division crap.:D

 

:lol: :thumb:

  • Author
:rolleyes:Good thing that I hurried up and rolled:rolleyes:
There was three teams picked yesterday, I'm happy. We wouldn't have any picked if you hadn't rolled.

 

And just a heads up, picking always slows down during the weekends. If we get two picked before Monday I'll be :dancingpa

I can't wait for the draft. I know it can be really slow, but I absolutely love putting together a list and making picks. I like the deep rounds better than the first few rounds too...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE !! :thumb:

:rolleyes:Good thing that I hurried up and rolled:rolleyes:

 

Then you will love the two month or so draft.

:rolleyes:Good thing that I hurried up and rolled:rolleyes:

 

Roll your eyes all you want. The more we can get done early the better. Wait until the draft moves to a 12 hour deadline and you get skipped once or twice. Then roll your eyes.:irked:

Roll your eyes all you want. The more we can get done early the better. Wait until the draft moves to a 12 hour deadline and you get skipped once or twice. Then roll your eyes.:irked:

 

:thumb:

Roll your eyes all you want. The more we can get done early the better. Wait until the draft moves to a 12 hour deadline and you get skipped once or twice. Then roll your eyes.:irked:

 

 

 

I hope you Football Team is better than your Baseball Team!:walk:

I hope you Football Team is better than your Baseball Team!:walk:

 

Nope, I suck equally at both. Still just an amateur fantasy sports player. I'm sure you'll be able to teach me a lot about both leagues over the next several months.

:thumb:

Gamesmanship already!

Nope, I suck equally at both. Still just an amateur fantasy sports player. I'm sure you'll be able to teach me a lot about both leagues over the next several months.

:thumb:

 

Not really, remember I was the one who came to you for advice:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.