Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

It really doesn't matter. If the deadline passes and they have given me any, then they don't get any.

 

Is that still the 28th?

  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is that still the 28th?
Yes, that won't change. And the Official start date (with time limits) will not change.
Yes, that won't change. And the Official start date (with time limits) will not change.

 

But if we're all ready we're not just going to sit around and wait, right?

I had the first pick a few years ago I think and people were really flipping out because I hadnt picked a week before the start.

  • Author
But if we're all ready we're not just going to sit around and wait, right?
We will start with no time limits once everything is set.

I select..........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Grayson County Swamptrash and will be known from here as "The Rest Stop Hooligans"

I select..........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Grayson County Swamptrash and will be known from here as "The Rest Stop Hooligans"

 

Admirable. Is there a Rest Stop, Kentucky though? :lol:

Admirable. Is there a Rest Stop, Kentucky though? :lol:

 

I thinks it's more commonly called Louisville:banana:

  • Author
will be known from here as "The Rest Stop Hooligans"

 

From The Rules Page

 

TEAM NAMES

 

Each team will have a team name consisting of a geographic location and a nickname.

 

The Rule Page

I got it. I just use that name for all of my fantasy teams and just went robot on myself.

 

 

Fleming Hooligans

  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ Rabbit Hash Rowdies - Maysville Split Ends

Go Cats ~ Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen - Mississippi Thrill

Baseballguy ~ Pikeville Red Dogs - Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers

UKPat02 ~ Owensboro Oilers- Lexington Ethnic Eaters

1996 ~ Grayson County Swamptrash - Fleming Hooligans

PutMeInCoach

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

 

 

Key:

BGP Member ~ Takes Team - Renames it

  • Author
I got it. I just use that name for all of my fantasy teams and just went robot on myself.

 

 

Fleming Hooligans

:thumb:
I got it. I just use that name for all of my fantasy teams and just went robot on myself.

 

 

Fleming Hooligans

 

I think you should be the Ewing Hooligans.

I think you should be the Ewing Hooligans.

 

 

I'm on the northern end of Fleming County, still in City limits.

  • Author

The Teams Are:

 

FairFan ~ Paintsville Pythons - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

Nkysportsblog ~ Lagrange Lifers - Northern Kentucky Whodeys

Sumoroyal ~ Rabbit Hash Rowdies - Maysville Split Ends

Go Cats ~ Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen - Mississippi Thrill

Baseballguy ~ Pikeville Red Dogs - Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers

UKPat02 ~ Owensboro Oilers- Lexington Ethnic Eaters

1996 ~ Grayson County Swamptrash - Fleming Hooligans

PutMeInCoach ~ Sawville Gym Shoe - Indo Savages

Da champ

00Rocket28

Ballaholic

 

 

Key:

BGP Member ~ Takes Team - Renames it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.