Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

  • Author
Coming from the guy who's lost in championship games in back to back years:p

 

Bluegrass Bowl II

Mean Machine Defeated the Wabash SubVets 106-98

 

Bluegrass Bowl III

Auxier RiverRats Defeated the #3 Seeded Wabash SubVets 112-96

:lol: Hey, at least I've been there twice.
  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As you guys give him grief, remember his is the only team to play in 3 Final Fours.

Tell them not to hate the player, just the game!! :thumb:

:lol: Hey, at least I've been there twice.

 

Thats right and Gametime called me the Buffalo Bills of the league.

  • Author
Thats right and Gametime called me the Buffalo Bills of the league.
.:p.
  • Author

FYI - only 76 days until the first NFL game.

 

I'm ready to get this show on the road.

FYI - only 76 days until the first NFL game.

 

I'm ready to get this show on the road.

 

Last time I checked, this is your show and you can start it any time you want:thumb:

  • Author
Last time I checked, this is your show and you can start it any time you want:thumb:
:lol: yea I know, we got to this point quicker then I thought we would. I've told everyone that they had until the 28th to get their keepers done, and I won't change it. Buuuuuttttt, if they all got turned in. ;)
  • Author
I know I still need to turn mine in...but how many more are there?
off the top on my head, half

I haven't given it to much thought...but I can't decide exactly what I want to do. I will probably start fresh and not keep any of my players...(But that is not official).

  • Author
Why do you keep that kind of stuff on top of your head?

rotfl.gif

I haven't given it to much thought...but I can't decide exactly what I want to do. I will probably start fresh and not keep any of my players...(But that is not official).

 

Want my help?:D

  • Author
I will probably start fresh and not keep any of my players...(But that is not official).
I would if I was you. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.