Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Select your Team

Featured Replies

I don't know if it matters but the Moonshiners are keeping no one. You old timers ought to keep both your keepers. Look at it as a way to handicap the rookies and give us a shot. :D

You all are the best of the rest ???? :p

  • Replies 150
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we going to have a thread where everyone posts the keepers or is it kept hidden until after the 28th?

  • Author
Are we going to have a thread where everyone posts the keepers or is it kept hidden until after the 28th?
I will start a thread next week for keepers and other stuff. Keepers can be posted there or PMed to me, which ever way the owners want to use.

I think we should make the keepers public...just my opinion. We could do it like the draft where each team much name them in order or something.

I would if I was you. ;)

 

Yeah...team is a lil rough. I don't wanna give up on QB, but after last year...I don't know, especially with this league.

I think we should make the keepers public...just my opinion. We could do it like the draft where each team much name them in order or something.

 

If keepers are made public than Ignore my pm godot. I would wait until the last possible second and alter my plan.

  • Author
Yeah...team is a lil rough. I don't wanna give up on QB, but after last year...I don't know, especially with this league.
I was messin' with you. You have 2 good possibilities. They rank as 2 of only 10 players that put up over 250 points last year.
  • Author
If keepers are made public than Ignore my pm godot. I would wait until the last possible second and alter my plan.
We will continue to do it like we always have. That will not change
We will continue to do it like we always have. That will not change

 

Did that come from the top of your head :D

  • Author
Did that come from the top of your head :D
No, I pulled that out of my, never mind.
Sure...what do you think? lol.

 

I think you'll end up in last place in the division this year.;)

I think you'll end up in last place in the division this year.;)

 

With our division, that could still put me in the middle of the pack in the league, lol.

We will continue to do it like we always have. That will not change

 

That's cool...it was just a suggestion.

  • Author
That's cool...it was just a suggestion.
;).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.