Powell Co drops Harlan Co

That's a good point.

I am hearing Powell has made a mistake and now are wanting to play. Is this rumor or are they any truth to it? Anybody out there from Powell's neck of the woods that could shed some light? This is turning out to be CRAZY!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the latest on the Powell Co. deal? I hope everything works out. For one, I hope it works out for the Black Bears so they will have 10 games but more importantly I hope it works out for the seniors for Powell Co.

So what is the latest on the Powell Co. deal? I hope everything works out. For one, I hope it works out for the Black Bears so they will have 10 games but more importantly I hope it works out for the seniors for Powell Co.

This is worse than one of those soap things my ole wife watches on the tube.

Crazy to say the least.:banana:

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you were right. WV is looking for another game. Guess they reevaluated their position.:fire:

I really hate that for you guys as much as I hated it for Harlan County. We both should of never been in that position. Hopefully, you guys can find another game this late in the contest and I am still wanting things to work out for the Bears but you just never know until the fat lady sings. This has been unreal to say the least. Good luck WV!

I really hate that for you guys as much as I hated it for Harlan County. We both should of never been in that position. Hopefully, you guys can find another game this late in the contest and I am still wanting things to work out for the Bears but you just never know until the fat lady sings. This has been unreal to say the least. Good luck WV!

Best of luck to you all this season.:thumb: