Game 3: Lakers 87 Celtics 81

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Lakers tie the series up, I think you'll see the Celtics tense up some. Lakers need to win games 4 and 5 to have a shot at winning the series though. It will be extremely tough to win in Boston twice.

If they take care of business at home they will only have to win 1.

Lakers lead in rebounds 35-31. Gasol was abysmal on O but got it done on the glass tonight.

Gasol and Odom 5-18 13 points. That is not going to cut it.

You could also look at like this though: As bad as those two played the Lakers still won the game with a one man show in Kobe. If these two decide to wake up no doubt the Lakers are the better team and should take care of business.

If they take care of business at home they will only have to win 1.

WHich is why I said they need to win games 4 and 5. If they lose one of those two, it will be extremely tough to go in to Boston and take both 6 and 7.

You could also look at like this though: As bad as those two played the Lakers still won the game with a one man show in Kobe. If these two decide to wake up no doubt the Lakers are the better team and should take care of business.

I know what you are saying, but definitely was not a one man show for the Lakers with Sasha playing and shooting the ball as well as he did tonight.

I know what you are saying, but definitely was not a one man show for the Lakers with Sasha playing and shooting the ball as well as he did tonight.

True but Kobe still almost had half of the Lakers points. No doubt though Sasha came up HUGE tonight.