Game 3: Lakers 87 Celtics 81

Did anyone else think that Boston just looked completely out of it and totally sloppy in the first quarter? I thought to myself, "man this is gonna be an ugly game"

Yeah, I was afraid the Lakers were gonna take complete control of the game in that 1st quarter.

Did anyone else noticed that when Leon Powe was in the game last night, it seemed like he was almost trying to do to much? I got that feel from his play.

I guess after that monster game 2 he figured he was the man..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess after that monster game 2 he figured he was the man..

Did you notice the same thing? I mean I don't blame him for coming out and thinking he was going to be able to do the same thing. But, he just needs some more development before he can play like that.

They have played pretty inconsistent throughout the all three games. I just don't understand how it's possible to play on two totally different ends of the spectrum.

The majority of his baskets were dunks and layups in that game. Last night he tried to create his own shots and he is just not that type of guy.

That had nothing to do w/ it last night. Where the refs can most affect the outcome of a game is the volume of free throws that one side shoots and calling ticky tack fouls on superstars...ie....game 2 FT disparity and Kobe w/ 3 cheap ones in the first half. Was Pierce in foul trouble most of the game last night?

Pierce didn't have any ticky tack fouls last night.