Game 3: Lakers 87 Celtics 81

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Key to the game: Paul Pierce- 6 points

If the Lakers can find a way to hold him in check they can win the next two at home. IMO he's the motor that makes the Celtics go.

Kobe was clutch down the stretch and throughout the whole game. Odom will need to play better though.

Good game by both teams...

Kobe led the way for the Celtics with a lot of help from Vurijec. Ray Allen led the way for Boston. The other two big name players were pretty quiet tonight.

Kobe plays for the Celtics now?? :scared: ;)

I rippd on Sasha at the beginning of the game but he was huge tonight. Series still hasn't started IMO and won't till someone wins on the road.

Why don't you rip on him again on Thursday, lol. I would like to see it get tied up at 2-2, just so we have a better series. I will admit about Sasha, he really seems to act like he thinks he is a much better player than he really is...but the confidence helped him tonight.

I ripped on Sasha at the beginning of the game but he was huge tonight. Series still hasn't started IMO and won't till someone wins on the road.

I agree. I think if L.A can win the next two at home the series is theirs. L.A should be able to take atleast one in Boston. But then again the same can be said for Boston in L.A.

Why don't you rip on him again on Thursday, lol. I would like to see it get tied up at 2-2, just so we have a better series. I will admit about Sasha, he really seems to act like he thinks he is a much better player than he really is...but the confidence helped him tonight.

The shots he made he was set and had decent looks. I get really mad when he shoots off the dribble.

The shots he made he was set and had decent looks. I get really mad when he shoots off the dribble.

Yeah I agree...he is definitely a set shooter. You can tell from the way he releases and the trajectory of his shot, very much a line drive compare to most.