Dunn Part 287

Not a huge of Dunn at all! However, I will tip my hat to the guy for cutting down on his K's this season! Usually in the top 3 every season, this year he isn't even in the top-10!

Plus, he always has a great on base%, draws a lot of walks, and his defense has improved!

He isn't nearly as bad as some want to believe!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that mentions Dunn and Wily Mo in the same sentence should be banned from discussing baseball - EVER.

Yeah two guys who swing for the fences and one was tried out by Boston and sent packing, then Dunn was mentioned being traded there by this thread. Boston is smart, they have power hitters who hit for average, thanks anyway.

That can't be good for Yonder Alonso the guy we drafted 7th overall this year who can only play 1B.
I assume the Reds took Alonso with that pick because they thought he was the best available prospect. At that point, you don't make draft decisions based on potential position controversies down the road ... you take the best available player.

If/when Alonso is ready for the majors, he'll play ... for the Reds or someone else.