5. Jim Schue's GymShoes 41-34-5

6. Punking Out Dusty 39-39-2

7. The Flaming Idiots 39-40-1

8. HammerTime 38-39-3

9. Danville Destroyers 33-39-8

10. Gametimers 33-44-3

11. Namecips Naturals 30-43-7

12. 5wide 28-49-3

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts on how the league is going. Looks like a pretty even fight all the way to the end of the season. Lots of free agent moves being made but Im a little shocked noone has pulled the trigger on a trade yet. Any suggestions on what needs to be tweaked or changed for next season?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

Amen brother!

On a side note, I hate this league, beat the 1st place team one week and lose to the last place team the next. :D:lol:

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

I completely agree...people like me who want to play, but can't because of them :mad:

Im open for any suggestions and league votes for changes. Maybe we should require a check in on the league message board every so many days. I just would like to keep this going for years and once this year is over maybe move it to a better website.

I agree but every league I've ever been in has 1-2 people who start then drop out after a month or so. It's frustrating when you make trade requests and they go unanswered for weeks.

What's worse is when they have good players and do that. I am in a HR baseball league, and one guy has A-Rod and Utley, but has 3 people on his starting roster that aren't even playing, and he doesn't keep up with it.

I don't think any out to you but if you are wanting to deal I am willing to listen and make offers back.

Anything specifically that you're looking for? I need another bat since I've lost David Ortiz to injury.