Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) Bluegrass Baseball Keeper League

Featured Replies

Rank Team W-L-T

1. BA40 45-27-8

2. The Scribe Tribe 45-33-2

3. Auxier RiverRats 43-34-3

4. Bakers Dozen 41-34-5

5. Jim Schue's GymShoes 41-34-5

6. Punking Out Dusty 39-39-2

7. The Flaming Idiots 39-40-1

8. HammerTime 38-39-3

9. Danville Destroyers 33-39-8

10. Gametimers 33-44-3

11. Namecips Naturals 30-43-7

12. 5wide 28-49-3

 

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts on how the league is going. Looks like a pretty even fight all the way to the end of the season. Lots of free agent moves being made but Im a little shocked noone has pulled the trigger on a trade yet. Any suggestions on what needs to be tweaked or changed for next season?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

 

I'll take ownership of a team, if it comes to that.

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

 

Amen brother!

 

 

On a side note, I hate this league, beat the 1st place team one week and lose to the last place team the next. :D:lol:

I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

 

I completely agree...people like me who want to play, but can't because of them :mad:

Looks like GT needs to step down as a GM. :lol:

  • Author
I think some people need to update their team or fork over ownership to someone who will actually play. :irked:

 

Im open for any suggestions and league votes for changes. Maybe we should require a check in on the league message board every so many days. I just would like to keep this going for years and once this year is over maybe move it to a better website.

I agree but every league I've ever been in has 1-2 people who start then drop out after a month or so. It's frustrating when you make trade requests and they go unanswered for weeks.

I have been keeping up with my team, but my players are sucking it up. I'm going to be making some moves if I lose this week.

I agree but every league I've ever been in has 1-2 people who start then drop out after a month or so. It's frustrating when you make trade requests and they go unanswered for weeks.

 

What's worse is when they have good players and do that. I am in a HR baseball league, and one guy has A-Rod and Utley, but has 3 people on his starting roster that aren't even playing, and he doesn't keep up with it.

I have a few trade offers out as we speak.

 

What do you have HT?

I don't think any out to you but if you are wanting to deal I am willing to listen and make offers back.

I don't think any out to you but if you are wanting to deal I am willing to listen and make offers back.

 

Anything specifically that you're looking for? I need another bat since I've lost David Ortiz to injury.

I need hitting as well badly. My pitching is top notch though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.