Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(unofficial) Bluegrass Baseball Keeper League

Featured Replies

I wanted to play but never could get logged on to draft or play.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I sent a league email out about inactivity. So hopefully everyone will check in or give up their team.

 

On a side note I think I came real close to moving Berkman last week.

  • Author

Pending trade

 

 

 

Auxier RiverRats (Players to Trade)

 

Jason Varitek

 

Francisco Cordero

 

Namecips Naturals (Players to Trade)

 

Brian McCann

I think its now time to take action on the inactive teams. I am playing a team today with 3 Pitchers on the DL and they only have like 7 total pitchers. Whoever punking out Dusty is needs to turn over thier team.

  • Author

There is one team thats been inactive. Ill check the options of the league and send them an email today.

The teams I wish to trade with are inactive or never reply back. It gets really frustrating because you can only do so much through the FA route

^ I agree I have put numerous trades in to those teams. The teams at the top are a lot harder to trade with.

  • Author

I checked and it wont let me remove an owner or team. It will let me edit lineups and make roster changes. A mid season owner change would require me to lock an owner out and manually make changes for the new owner. As far as the trade offers I dont know. All owners except the one have been active in the last couple of weeks.

I am rarely on the boards during summer time, but I am keeping up with my team as you can see from my first place standing :D

 

Anyway, what is the number of keepers for next year as I have forgotten.

I guess I unofficially won the unofficial league. I'm going to share part of the winnings with namecipS since we tied in the semfinal round yet somehow I moved on to the title game. Maybe that's an omen or something..:D

Most of the league was solid till they end. I will admit once I missed the playoffs I stopped checking my team.

  • Author
I guess I unofficially won the unofficial league. I'm going to share part of the winnings with namecipS since we tied in the semfinal round yet somehow I moved on to the title game. Maybe that's an omen or something..:D

 

Im not sure what they used to move you on. Im guessing regular season record. I really enjoyed the league and hope everyone returns next season.

I have some work to do on my Fantasy Baseball skills. This was my first ever time of participating in baseball. I made some improvements towards the end, but my initial strategy was a little off. I'll be back for more next season :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.