Track The MLB Draft

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Maronde hasn't been drafted yet?
Often times, they will be contacted regarding their desire to either play College or Professional Baseball. Perhaps he has expressed an interest, in playing College for two years and then seeing, what his draft position might be. I'm speculating.

Often times, they will be contacted regarding their desire to either play College or Professional Baseball. Perhaps he has expressed an interest, in playing College for two years and then seeing, what his draft position might be. I'm speculating.

If they opt to go to college do they have to play 2 years?

Solid pick.. :lol:

Actually it's not as bad as it seems. While White is a sensational college QB, he won't be there in the NFL and I'm not sure he would project well to WR either. I could be mistaken on this one, but I believe he was considered a better baseball prospect out of HS...

Actually it's not as bad as it seems. While White is a sensational college QB, he won't be there in the NFL and I'm not sure he would project well to WR either. I could be mistaken on this one, but I believe he was considered a better baseball prospect out of HS...

4th round draft pick to the Angels.