Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Jasper Leaving...

Featured Replies

I am glad your opinion really does not matter in any of this!:thumb:

 

Meeks is being taken care of well and should be good to go thi season at full strength.

I'm glad, that you're glad. I like it when people are glad. I'm just one big ray of sunshine. :thumb:

 

After how last season played out, do you really expect Meeks to be 100% and look as good as he did as a freshman? I like Meeks, and before his injury if I had to take one player from UK's team it would have been Jodie over PP, but his health status is what it is. I certainly wouldn't be penciling him in for point duties at this juncture.

I'm glad, that you're glad. I like it when people are glad. I'm just one big ray of sunshine. :thumb:

 

After how last season played out, do you really expect Meeks to be 100% and look as good as he did as a freshman? I like Meeks, and before his injury if I had to take one player from UK's team it would have been Jodie over PP, but his health status is what it is. I certainly wouldn't be penciling him in for point duties at this juncture.

 

I wouldn't pencil him in at point guard either considering he is not a poitn guard. But he ma hafta play a little pg if Liggins does not get eligible.

I never thought Landon Slone would be starting at PG next season. :thumb:

I wouldn't pencil him in at point guard either considering he is not a poitn guard. But he ma hafta play a little pg if Liggins does not get eligible.
There's lots of things he may hafta do, and there were lots of things he had to do last season. The question is, how many of them were in his interests... or DJ's for that matter.
There's lots of things he may hafta do, and there were lots of things he had to do last season. The question is, how many of them were in his interests... or DJ's for that matter.

 

The good news is Meeks has a lot of time to recover. He is young and athletic and will bounce back quickly IMO.

As for Jasper, it was amazing what he did and had he chose not to play no one could blame him.

The good news is Meeks has a lot of time to recover. He is young and athletic and will bounce back quickly IMO.

As for Jasper, it was amazing what he did and had he chose not to play no one could blame him.

He could have chosen not to play... but without Billy Clyde's consent that doesn't mean he gets a redshirt at UK.
The good news is Meeks has a lot of time to recover. He is young and athletic and will bounce back quickly IMO.

As for Jasper, it was amazing what he did and had he chose not to play no one could blame him.

I've heard some fears that Meeks injury is similar to the one that ended Bo Jackson career. I certainly hope he's back to 100% because he's a lot of fun to watch. It just doesn't sound as easy as rest up, and all will be fine...

I never thought Landon Slone would be starting at PG next season. :thumb:

 

He is better than Porter! :thumb:

He is better than Porter! :thumb:

 

I hoped to see a lot of Porter this year!

 

 

 

At Morehead or Eastern Ky.:D

I see a starting lineup of Meeks, Galloway, Harris, Stevenson & Patterson when the season starts with Sallie, Porter, Miller & Liggins(if eligible) helping out at the guard and wing positions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.