With Jasper Leaving...

pallex32

It's a question that will get a massive amount of play between now and March.

I've yet to see it as an option anywhere, but if Liggins is indeed in his 4th year of HS, how real is the chance he's going to show up in December for the 2nd semester? Just throwing it out there.

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't feel great about the prospects of Galloway and Porter given the keys to the luxury vehicle...

It's a question that will get a massive amount of play between now and March.

I've yet to see it as an option anywhere, but if Liggins is indeed in his 4th year of HS, how real is the chance he's going to show up in December for the 2nd semester? Just throwing it out there.

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't feel great about the prospects of Galloway and Porter given the keys to the luxury vehicle...

I wondered the same thing about Liggins. Do you think that him being a 2nd semester player is a real possibility?

I can see meeks running the show but I dont know how capible he would be and how good he would be with the ball in his hands. If we sign McClintock we will see how good his is off the bat I think because if leggins doesnt get in he will more then likely be running the show. Still we have to see if McClintock will sign with UK.

I didn't think of it but Meeks could run the point if needed.

Once upon a time, yes. I'm still wait and see on how quickly and completely he recovers (and what kind of shape his game will be in.) My opinion is that if Meeks is ever completely back to his promise as a Frosh, it's for his senior season.

Once upon a time, yes. I'm still wait and see on how quickly and completely he recovers (and what kind of shape his game will be in.) My opinion is that if Meeks is ever completely back to his promise as a Frosh, it's for his senior season.

I am glad your opinion really does not matter in any of this!:thumb:

Meeks is being taken care of well and should be good to go thi season at full strength.