Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Jasper Leaving...

Featured Replies

With Jasper leaving for greener pastiers, where does UK turn to now that we are down a PG and someone who does alot for the team on the floor.

It's a question that will get a massive amount of play between now and March.

 

I've yet to see it as an option anywhere, but if Liggins is indeed in his 4th year of HS, how real is the chance he's going to show up in December for the 2nd semester? Just throwing it out there.

 

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't feel great about the prospects of Galloway and Porter given the keys to the luxury vehicle...

I don't see Galloway and Porter getting it done!

I don't see Galloway and Porter getting it done!

Said the guy on the limb of a Redwood... :lol:

:lol: :lol:

 

They are in a world of hurt if thats how it goes down.

We HOPE Liggins, if he passes his test.

There are some people that are not real confident on getting Liggins in...

 

With that being said, BCG will earn his keep in figuring the point guard position out.

There are some people that are not real confident on getting Liggins in...

 

Yup. Me for at least 6 months... ;)

I don't see Galloway and Porter getting it done!

 

I would feel better with Meeks running the point than Porter! Which still isn't great.

Aww, they'll be ok, Hunter will save the day. Seriously though, I'm not sure what other options there could be, other than Galloway or Porter.

I would feel better with Meeks running the point than Porter! Which still isn't great.

 

I didn't think of it but Meeks could run the point if needed.

It's a question that will get a massive amount of play between now and March.

 

I've yet to see it as an option anywhere, but if Liggins is indeed in his 4th year of HS, how real is the chance he's going to show up in December for the 2nd semester? Just throwing it out there.

 

If I was a UK fan, I wouldn't feel great about the prospects of Galloway and Porter given the keys to the luxury vehicle...

 

I wondered the same thing about Liggins. Do you think that him being a 2nd semester player is a real possibility?

  • Author

I can see meeks running the show but I dont know how capible he would be and how good he would be with the ball in his hands. If we sign McClintock we will see how good his is off the bat I think because if leggins doesnt get in he will more then likely be running the show. Still we have to see if McClintock will sign with UK.

I didn't think of it but Meeks could run the point if needed.

Once upon a time, yes. I'm still wait and see on how quickly and completely he recovers (and what kind of shape his game will be in.) My opinion is that if Meeks is ever completely back to his promise as a Frosh, it's for his senior season.

Once upon a time, yes. I'm still wait and see on how quickly and completely he recovers (and what kind of shape his game will be in.) My opinion is that if Meeks is ever completely back to his promise as a Frosh, it's for his senior season.

 

I am glad your opinion really does not matter in any of this!:thumb:

 

Meeks is being taken care of well and should be good to go thi season at full strength.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.