June 1, 200818 yr Can the Braves rebound from the butt kicking they received from the Reds? They really are going to have to prove they can win on the road if they expect to be a serious contender in the NL East.
June 1, 200818 yr The Braves have inquired about the A's Joe Blanton but apparently did not even come close to meeting the A's asking price. I look for this to change, maybe a couple of bad starts could lower it or some hot performances by some of the trade bait.
June 1, 200818 yr Author The Braves have inquired about the A's Joe Blanton but apparently did not even come close to meeting the A's asking price. I look for this to change, maybe a couple of bad starts could lower it or some hot performances by some of the trade bait. Any word on Hudson's or Boyer's injuries?
June 1, 200818 yr Any word on Hudson's or Boyer's injuries? Only thing I know thus far is Hudson has a strained left hamstring, and Boyer injured his right knee.. IMO I thought Boyer's injury was his elbow.
June 1, 200818 yr I love this, a Reds fan started a Braves thread.:thumb: Yeah, he totally got us. :lol:
June 3, 200818 yr Even superman pitcher John Smoltz blows a save, and the lead for the Braves. 5-4 Marlins going into the bottom of the 9th.
June 3, 200818 yr Braves bailed out by a wild pitch with 2 outs. Tie game going into the bottom of the 10th.
June 3, 200818 yr It was John's first outing after coming off the DL, but it would not seem to speak well of the injury's effects on him.
June 3, 200818 yr Another wild pitch moves Johnson to 2nd with 0 outs. If the Braves don't score they don't deserve to win :lol:.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.