Who should be the Reds #5 starter when that spots comes up again?

LRCW

Who should get the start next time around?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the start next time around?

• Homer Bailey- He's got the best stuff
    • Matt Maloney- The Reds need a lefty in the rotation
    • Daryl Thompson- This kid deserves a shot with the way he's been pitching
    • Josh Fogg- He deserves a couple of more shots. He's proven he can win at this level

I'll go with Maloney...

He would be my choice as well even though I've never seen him pitch. He's been getting it done his last few starts. Does anyone know what kind of pitches he throws?

Fogg got a bad deal from the get go. If Dusty gave him the chance Patterson was given he'd be doing fine. He's only a 5th starter. He's not going to be great, but he's a decent pitcher.

Fogg got a bad deal from the get go. If Dusty gave him the chance Patterson was given he'd be doing fine. He's only a 5th starter. He's not going to be great, but he's a decent pitcher.

You don't think any of the guys from Louisville will do a better job?

You don't think any of the guys from Louisville will do a better job?

None of them won 10 games for the NL champions last year. I think Bailey will be better long term, but not in 5 days or 10 for that matter. I don't think either of the other 2 win 10 games in a year ever. I hope I'm as wrong as I can possibly be on this.

None of them won 10 games for the NL champions last year. I think Bailey will be better long term, but not in 5 days or 10 for that matter. I don't think either of the other 2 win 10 games in a year ever. I hope I'm as wrong as I can possibly be on this.

Wow that's a pretty bold prediction, especially for a 22 year old that has been dominating in the minors.

The Reds should really try to make a move to get a solid pitcher IMO. None of the others are ready to come up. If they aren't going to make a move, the next logical choice would be Affeldt IMO

They can if Griff hits his 600 soon.:D