I need ideas for really girly songs...or funny ones for that matter

statmanhensley

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluto
stat,

The Freedom are billed as family entertainment. You better think this one through or it will be your former job.

Ru, that may be true. And perhaps statman should heed your warning.

But please allow us to dream a bit, and have some fun, OK?!!! :D

Oh it's nothing that would be offensive to the individuals that are in attendance. It's just something poking fun at the opposing players. If there is a song that may have a word that isn't needed in it, then I either have to find the clean version or it doesn't get played.

I'm going to do Rick Roll for one of the batters but not all of them. I'm including Barbie Girl by Aqua, Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.

That puts me at four songs so far and all I need is five more....I'll be going with nine predominantly with a couple thrown in here and there.

I'm going to do Rick Roll for one of the batters but not all of them. I'm including Barbie Girl by Aqua, Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.

That puts me at four songs so far and all I need is five more....I'll be going with nine predominantly with a couple thrown in here and there.

I'd Rick Roll an entire inning. Every batter in the inning then go with the girly stuff. If you Rick Roll an entire inning, the home folks will know what you're up to and get a kick out of it. And so will the other team :lol:

I'd Rick Roll an entire inning. Every batter in the inning then go with the girly stuff. If you Rick Roll an entire inning, the home folks will know what you're up to and get a kick out of it. And so will the other team :lol:

I can do that. I'll make the first inning the Rick Roll Inning then go to nine other songs for the rest of the game.

THANKS for the idea!!!

The Rick Roll Inning is awesome! I could definately see this starting a trend.

Other uber emasculating songs I can think of that would make me cringe if I were playing sports:

"I Will Always Love You"- Whitney Houston

"Time of My Life"- Dirty Dancing

"Dream Lover" Mariah Carey

"Irreplacable" Beyonce

"Its Raining Men"

"Lady Marmalade"

Anything by Yanni or John Tesh

You could go the route of the worst song ever known to mankind..................."Brand New Key" (70's song by Melanie I think was the name).That would get a reaction whether or not it would be people laughing, singing the thing or mad bc you're playing it. One problem with it would be that although terrible, it does have a "catchy" tune and parents all over may be mad at you for getting their kids singing it over, over. over and over.............."I got a brand new pair of roller skates nd you got a brand new key", I cringe at the thought of that song. (lol)

"Mr. Sandman" imo would be nother good one for that.

Plus, Kudos to you stat for wanting to bring fun to the ball park, that is what it is supposed to be for.

Edited by oldrambler