Bourbon Co. Coach Massie

What would be the reason or reasons for leaving? Hopefully not meddling parents or locals that don't know anything about the sport.He had to start from zero, and you can't finish a job like that in 1 year.Western Hills in Frankfort has had meddling and has gone through some really good coaches who are having success now at other schools.Let your coach do his job.If he is walking away for any other reason, then I am completely puzzled.They seemed to be heading in the right direction last year.

What would be the reason or reasons for leaving? Hopefully not meddling parents or locals that don't know anything about the sport.He had to start from zero, and you can't finish a job like that in 1 year.Western Hills in Frankfort has had meddling and has gone through some really good coaches who are having success now at other schools.Let your coach do his job.If he is walking away for any other reason, then I am completely puzzled.They seemed to be heading in the right direction last year.

The walking away didn't come from meddling parents it came from the school board members, I agree he was left with a program that had been ran in the ground. He's made some progress but he can't do it alone. He's father quit him last year and he only had 1 asst. that new anything about the game, the rest would be allowed on any other teams practice field. He needs some quality assts. to help him rebuild. As far as the parents seems he doesn't let them interfere with his coaching.

The walking away didn't come from meddling parents it came from the school board members, I agree he was left with a program that had been ran in the ground. He's made some progress but he can't do it alone. He's father quit him last year and he only had 1 asst. that new anything about the game, the rest would be allowed on any other teams practice field. He needs some quality assts. to help him rebuild. As far as the parents seems he doesn't let them interfere with his coaching.

Is this fact or rumor? Remember the BGP rules.

If this is true why would he wait until the day before practice starts?

Is this fact or rumor? Remember the BGP rules.

If this is true why would he wait until the day before practice starts?

Coach Massie had a differnce in opinion with a simple request of the wrestling program and made several comments about the football program. After a meeting with the superintendent about what he had said, he said to a board member that he would wait and walk out so they would have a hard time finding a coach. So with that I would call it fact

Just because you heard it or said it doesn't make it a fact.

There has been a lot of late movement late in the year in football.

Heard it from that board member he spoke with, no reason for him to spread rumors he doesn't have a kid playing

Coach Massie had a differnce in opinion with a simple request of the wrestling program and made several comments about the football program. After a meeting with the superintendent about what he had said, he said to a board member that he would wait and walk out so they would have a hard time finding a coach. So with that I would call it fact

People say alot of stuff when they are MAD.

If that statement is true, I would say see ya. Not the kinda guy I want teaching my kids. That certainly isn't a mature way of handling things.

From talking to people close to Coach Massie as well as Coach Massie himself, this is not true and he's not going anywhere. He's not the reason that Bourbon's football program is the way it is ... this happen a long time ago when they let Hilton getway. Don't blame Massie because I know a few of you know the real reason why Bourbon's program is in shambles. Thank God Massie is trying to do something with little or nothing to work it! Unless you have heard these rumores form Coach Massie himself, then I would stop spreading them!