Covington Catholic/Dixie Heights Predictions

Nutini is a very good pitcher.. but does not throw 80's.. He threw consistently upper 70's but never 80.

These discussions are neither here nor there...but...how are so sure? "NEVER"? ...do you "Always" have a gun on him? I haven't noticed you behind the plate...? He was gunned at 83 as a soph trying out for the Ky Colonels...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These discussions are neither here nor there...but...how are so sure? "NEVER"? ...do you "Always" have a gun on him? I haven't noticed you behind the plate...? He was gunned at 83 as a soph trying out for the Ky Colonels...

;) I have held the gun :sssh:

So who are the potential starters for both teams and what are their records?

Sounds like Dixie, Boone, and NCC shouldn't even show up tonight. :rolleyes:

In all fairness, it is not CovCath fans saying this is a foregone conclusion. In fact, the posters talking them up have stated previously "that it's always a good thing when CovCath gets beat" or words to those effect.

In all fairness, it is not CovCath fans saying this is a foregone conclusion. In fact, the posters talking them up have stated previously "that it's always a good thing when CovCath gets beat" or words to those effect.

Although it would make it a lot easier for Cov Cath if Dixie just took the night off. :D

Cov Cath will have an easy stroll to the regional crown this year...

I wouldn't count Boone out just yet. I know CCH took care of them earlier in the year, but the Rebels are really hitting the ball right now.

With that said though, I do think CCH will take the regional crown...just won't be as easy as some think.

I'll do my best to update this game as well as the other 9th Region game as well.

What I'll do is TRY to post the boxscore/play-by-play after each completed inning and the score after every half inning.

Do you know if CCH is doing an internet broadcast? If so, do you know the website? BTW, thanks for your updates thus far. I am sure that it is alot of work.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Do you know if CCH is doing an internet broadcast? If so, do you know the website? BTW, thanks for your updates thus far. I am sure that it is alot of work.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

CovCath Internet Radion will be doing the Dixie vs. CovCath game live on the Internet starting at 5:30pm Wednesday.

Click to here to listen to Mark and some comments about the upcoming game(s).

Now my question: Will Matt Nichlos get to pitch on Wednesday for Dixie as he threw only five innings on Monday?

Yes Statsman is correct, the agreement was for Monday's games only and it made sense. If Nichols can pitch on Wednesday for Dixie, then not only will Boone County get a huge break from Mother Nature but so will Dixie.

Yes Matt can throw again.

Then CovCath throws I believe Isler against Nichols and it should be a great match up. Matt and many of the CovCath players know each other very well, as they all played together last year and will again this year, for the Kentucky Colonels.

Things are looking like its going to be a great day for baseball so it would be awesome to see a HUGE crowd there tonight. If CovCath were to win tonight, it would be neat to see the Crazies come to the game on Friday.

Eitherway, let's hope tonight is a hard-fought game in which everything is left on the field and nobody will have any regrets. It sounds like both teams will be throwing their aces so it should get interesting.

TOG, I'll talk to you tonight about the group of yours that came to the Freedom game yesterday....they were awesome!