Last Comic Standing

gametime

It's the tryout rounds, but there were about 7 I really liked of the 8 that moved on to the semis...

In some of the past seasons they have had comics that I've heard of on the show. Greg Warren is one. I have an autographed CD of his...

In some of the past seasons they have had comics that I've heard of on the show. Greg Warren is one. I have an autographed CD of his...

It's still open to pros. That's what made the show a favorite back in season 2 or 3...

Some pretty funny acts tonight. I guess my favorite so far was the tattooed impressionist (Marcus?), but I think he won't be able to go too far on that alone. I agree about the Stone twins. OK on stage, but pretty bad off of it. The guy who talked about not having the internet on Star Trek was pretty funny.

I really liked God's Pottery, great characters, but I don't see them advaning any further as their act will likely get old. I don't see how much they can really do anything much different in character.

As soon as they started interviewing the Korean girl, I knew the producers would but her through to the next round, however, I really didn't think that she was very funny. The dude that just had the baby got robbed, IMO.

I fell asleep before it came on, I can't wait to see it in the morning. I went to the Funny Bone a couple weeks ago and watched Greg Warren who was on Last Comic Standing, and Bob and Tom. He is one of my favorite comics. Good stuff.