What kind of message is this for kids?

hurricane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.. Lets go out on a limb and put "messages" in our works that could ruin us so that our zillion dollar company can go down the drain because of them.. No

People want to find the bad in everything so they do. These little goofs are proof..

You keep calling them "goofs". Just because they are goofs I guess it means it's okay??

You keep calling them "goofs". Just because they are goofs I guess it means it's okay??

When you talk, do you never slip and let out a cuss word or something that sounds a little out there to people. Or have you ever gave a presentation and one of your slides never looked exactly how you wanted it to? I know I have, hundreds of times, and once I find someone who is perfect I'll go along with goofs shouldn't happen..

People are human.

The people who run Disney are human

Humans make mistakes.

There not goofs except the art work on the Little Mermaid. The word sex on the Lion King is actually SFX (special effects) put there by the guys that did the work. Here is a pic...

And if you are talking about what I think you are talking about in Alladin then it was people trying to make something out of nothing. I guess next you guys are going to try make the case that we really didn't land on the moon.

Lionkg2.jpg

When you talk, do you never slip and let out a cuss word or something that sounds a little out there to people. Or have you ever gave a presentation and one of your slides never looked exactly how you wanted it to? I know I have, hundreds of times, and once I find someone who is perfect I'll go along with goofs shouldn't happen..

People are human.

The people who run Disney are human

Humans make mistakes.

I do not have professionals right there on my back to stop me when I let out that curse word or never had a pro check over my presentaion unlike the professional editors at Disney. Sorry.

There not goofs except the art work on the Little Mermaid. The word sex on the Lion King is actually SFX (special effects) put there by the guys that did the work. Here is a pic...

:thumb: Thank you.

And if you are talking about what I think you are talking about in Alladin then it was people trying to make something out of nothing. I guess next you guys are going to try make the case that we really didn't land on the moon.

That is exactly what they are doing with everything.

Do any of these funny little images or sounds or subliminal pictures really matter?

No one ever really notices them until they are pointed out, and even then you are old enough to see the humor in it.

Also, children do not realize what kind of sexual or mature things they are watching on TV or in movies.

I watch shows or movies today that I used to watch when I was younger, and I realize all of the subtle innuendos and laugh at them because I never realized it.

Its funny.

My daughter was watching The Disney Channel when they played a video by a band that they created for a tv show. The band was "The Naked Brothers Band". I am not too fond of the name by the way. Anyway, the song was titled, "I Don't Want To Go To School".

What kind of message is Disney sending to our kids?

I must say, I thought this was not appropriate for a kids television program.

:confused:

If thats the worst thing to worry about in life, I think we'd all be doing pretty good.

I don't think The Naked Brothers Band is Disney - It's Nickelodeon

^ While in the midst of ripping the Walt Disney Company, why has this fact and comment been ignored?

Lil kb loves the playhouse disney shows, and I haven't heard any f-bombs or sex jokes on Higgleytown Heroes, Little Einsteins, or Bunnytown lately.

^ While in the midst of ripping the Walt Disney Company, why has this fact and comment been ignored?

Lil kb loves the playhouse disney shows, and I haven't heard any f-bombs or sex jokes on Higgleytown Heroes, Little Einsteins, or Bunnytown lately.

Because why mess this up with facts.

Do you guys have children? "The Naked Brothers Band" sounds totally like something my kids would make up. Supposedly the real-life brothers came out of the bathtub one day screaming they were the "naked brothers band" and decided to form a preschool band. There is nothing sexual at all about it, except what adults make of it. And phoenix13 is correct, it is on Nick not Disney Channel. As far as their song title, they are young boys, of course they don't want to go to school! There are far worse things in life to worry about. IMO the Naked Brothers Band is not one of them. On the other hand, I have an almost 9 year old daughter who would probably throw herself under a bus for Nick Jonas (The Jonas Brothers)!