SEPT 17 HOLY CROSS (A) 5:30 PM WEDNESDAY

SEPT 25 NEWPORT (A) 6:00 PM THURSDAY

OCT 02 CAMPBELL CO. (H) 6:00 PM THURSDAY

OCT 09 DIXIE HTS. (H) 5:00 PM THURSDAY

OCT 16 HOLMES (H) 6:00 PM THURSDAY

OCT 23 BOONE CTY. (A) 6:00 PM THURSDAY

OCT 30 CONNER (A) 6:00 PM THURSDAY

NOV 06 CHAMPIONSHIP (TBD)

Heard a new family moved to town over the winter. They apparently have two very good athletes in the family. I think one is in the 6th grade now and the other is an eighth grader. From what I hear, the "freshman to be" is a stud and should fit in nicely at running back and at linebacker. Another linebacker. You got to love it!

Heard a new family moved to town over the winter. They apparently have two very good athletes in the family. I think one is in the 6th grade now and the other is an eighth grader. From what I hear, the "freshman to be" is a stud and should fit in nicely at running back and at linebacker. Another linebacker. You got to love it!

Man!!!! where do you get this info at? You always seem to be one step ahead of us.:D

A few names to look for are Ringwald, Towels, Meyer, McGurn, and New. I know there are many more. I'm just alittle out of the loop on this age group, in otherwords, I'm getting too old, but I know there are a few posters on here that could fill us in on this group.:D