Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands Freshman Football

Featured Replies

Having coached in the 7/8th grade division last year, I think this team has the potential to be very good. This year's team has more talent balance (rb and lineman wise) than last year. Assuming they work hard and accept the team concept I expect them to really challenge for the frosh title. My guess there is fire in the belly for sure on all levels.

Ben Dupont and Jake True along with Ringwald I would assume will be a very tough backfield. Carter New and Pat Towels Im sure will be battling it out for the QB spot. ONe a crafty roll out qb and the other a tall drop back passer with great skills and a true leader.

 

Napes on the line and I believe they have a couple of other big Hosses in Wehby and Trapp. Dressman and Ringwald I am sure will be head hunting at the LB positions as they were their entire Jr. football league careers.

 

I think the kid who will develop into one of the best players in this class though will be Ben Dupont. He is solid as a rock and very athletic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.