Greenup Co. 4 Lafeyette 2

Mason

I am curious if GC will throw Hieneman against the Rams or save him for Russell/Lewis winner providing they beat Raceland.

I don't know but I would think that anyone would throw their best in the first game of the district. Lose that one and you pack up the equipment, there is not another one.

I am curious if GC will throw Hieneman against the Rams or save him for Russell/Lewis winner providing they beat Raceland.

I bet Raceland throws their best. Almost have to the first game. If not I look for them to pitch Greenslate and then maybe Hieneman if the Rams are winning early.

I don't know but I would think that anyone would throw their best in the first game of the district. Lose that one and you pack up the equipment, there is not another one.

Agree 100%! You HAVE to throw your best the first game. Win the first and you move on to Regionals even if you loose the second. But loose the first one, and you listen to the radio for the rest of the post season. You can always pull your #1 after 2 or 3 innings if you get a nice lead.