Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Co. 4 Lafeyette 2

Featured Replies

Greenup 4 Lafeyette 2. Final

Greenup 4 Lafeyette 2. Final

 

I was at the game and I think this is the right score.

Congrats to GC on the win. Logan has his kids focused and playing well as tourney play nears.

Greenup on a roll. I just hope the Rams can give them a good game in the dis.

 

:thumb:

Hopefully they stay focused and dont overlook Raceland. Good game for Greenslate, kind of got a little rattled in the 7th, but got threw it with a win.

I am curious if GC will throw Hieneman against the Rams or save him for Russell/Lewis winner providing they beat Raceland.

Congrats again GC :ylsuper:

I would wish you luck in the district but at this time I am just unable to do that for some reason :sssh::D.

I am curious if GC will throw Hieneman against the Rams or save him for Russell/Lewis winner providing they beat Raceland.

 

I don't know but I would think that anyone would throw their best in the first game of the district. Lose that one and you pack up the equipment, there is not another one.

Greenup on a roll. I just hope the Rams can give them a good game in the dis.

 

Ditto.

Congratulations to Greenup, they are playing strong.

I am curious if GC will throw Hieneman against the Rams or save him for Russell/Lewis winner providing they beat Raceland.

 

I bet Raceland throws their best. Almost have to the first game. If not I look for them to pitch Greenslate and then maybe Hieneman if the Rams are winning early.

Honestly, I am really worried about the 1st round of districts. I have this feeling that we will have our hands full with the Rams. I do hope for a good game, but not TOO GOOD.

I don't know but I would think that anyone would throw their best in the first game of the district. Lose that one and you pack up the equipment, there is not another one.

 

Agree 100%! You HAVE to throw your best the first game. Win the first and you move on to Regionals even if you loose the second. But loose the first one, and you listen to the radio for the rest of the post season. You can always pull your #1 after 2 or 3 innings if you get a nice lead.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.