Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rebuild The Reds Part II

Featured Replies

  • Replies 126
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'd be interested in this deal. Breaks up the lefty line-up and is a proven veteran power hitter who'd be coming to a hitters ballpark. Pretty darn good numbers in 2008 even though he is mid-30's.

 

I'm alright with the concept. I'm just not willing to trade Homer and another (whomever that might be) for a 35 year old hitter who may only be here for one season.

If Walt thinks we are one righy hitter away from contending, do it! If not, no way.

The reds have till midnight tonight to offer Arbitartion to....

 

C Paul Bako, RHP Josh Fogg, IF/OF Jerry Hairston Jr., RHP Mike Lincoln, LHP Kent Mercker, OF Corey Patterson and RHP David Weathers,

 

 

These guys are also elgible for Arbitration....

RHP Matt Belisle, 3B Edwin Encarnacion and RHP Gary Majewski.

Anyone else interested in giving Andruw Jones a look now that the Dodgers have reworked his contract? He could return to his old form and be the Right handed bat the Reds need while improving the D that much more. IMO, worth the risk for 5 Mil

Anyone else interested in giving Andruw Jones a look now that the Dodgers have reworked his contract? He could return to his old form and be the Right handed bat the Reds need while improving the D that much more. IMO, worth the risk for 5 Mil

 

I just started a thread about this and didnt realize there was a rebuilding the Red's thread! But i was wondering the same exact thing, I'd give him a shot, if its not going to cost much and if it doesnt work out you'll have a player like dickerson who can move into his position and I think fill in rather nice.

I'd do it if he's cheap. I worry about his dropoff in production with LA. He is solid in the field though. If he returns to form then you are getting a heck of a deal. I just don't know if he can get his stroke back. Seems like he struck out a lot which I can't stand.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.