Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can anyone beat Trinity? In the post season...

Featured Replies

Coach Beatty, has his kid's believing they can beat anybody and they can be beaten by anybody.

It appears to me that the Tigers come out from each preseason on a holy terror and just fade week to week as the season goes on. They are always so sure that they are the best team that they burn theirselves out before the playoffs even began. [iE] The 08 seniors did not order regular senior rings because they thought they were going to win the state championship.

 

Where as the Rocks play at a slower more consertative pace in the first part of the season, then they get everybody in the right spot and speed up a bit in the second part of the season and by the third part of the season (playoffs) they are just playing at a much faster pace then everyone else.

 

Beatty has made everybody believers and there are no favorites in rock land, he plays the best player at each spot no matter who their family is.

 

 

I do hope that X keeps Glazer around, but I see where all the old coaches at X are retiring or being pushed out a bit, but in his time he has been a pretty good coach.

 

No favorites in rock land....I can name a few. Best player at each spot, I again can name a few, but the record speaks for itself. Conservative pace, have you not seen any of their Augusts practices..THREE? I think several SR's order their rings and if you have a SR who did not order, he may regret it in the future.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Jordan Whiting's Senior ring......

We were talking about X's seniors that graduated yesterday.

Whos going to fill the spots for Trinity?....QB? WR? O-line? DB's?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Whos going to fill the spots for Trinity?....QB? WR? O-line? DB's?

 

Holloway at QB, 6'4" strong arm, able to see down field, but will be inexperienced. I know, what about Smyth, he will start, but will be a WR at end of season. Who else at WR, Radcliff. Will be interesting to see how Radcliff reacts to other teams best DB's, since that wasn't the case last year. O-line has to be the biggest question mark for Beatty. Losing 4 OL to graduation is a big blow. Defense should be solid in the middle, but will lack speed at DE position.

Holloway at QB, 6'4" strong arm, able to see down field, but will be inexperienced. I know, what about Smyth, he will start, but will be a WR at end of season. Who else at WR, Radcliff. Will be interesting to see how Radcliff reacts to other teams best DB's, since that wasn't the case last year. O-line has to be the biggest question mark for Beatty. Losing 4 OL to graduation is a big blow. Defense should be solid in the middle, but will lack speed at DE position.

 

Tell me more about this Holloway kid. Sounds like he's got some serious tools. Why haven't I heard about him before?

Because he's a DB not a QB.

 

Then why did Beatty tell him last year to go out for QB in '08?

You would have to ash Coach Beatty that.

 

Is he attending Coach Coverdale's QB classes?

 

If not then he's not a QB.

  • Author

Tell me about Coach C's Classes. What type of format are they?

Very hands on...Coach Cov and 3 Qb's I think right now...some classwork, and then some drilling out on the field.

Actually I stand corrected on this issue.

 

Spencer is indeed working out with the QBs but I think he is still more likely to see action as a DB.

Actually I stand corrected on this issue.

 

Spencer is indeed working out with the QBs but I think he is still more likely to see action as a DB.

 

Thank you....I know more than people give me credit. I'm not saying Spencer will start first game, but will make Smyth work harder

Don't think anyone can beat them if St. Xavier can't.

Holloway is now a DB. He is not working with the QBs anymore. Which still leaves five QBs including Cameron Smyth, Wes Jackson, James Ryan, Brad Kragthorpe, and Ryan Frederick.

Holloway is now a DB. He is not working with the QBs anymore. Which still leaves five QBs including Cameron Smyth, Wes Jackson, James Ryan, Brad Kragthorpe, and Ryan Frederick.

 

 

Sounds about right to me..................:ylsuper::ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.