Can anyone beat Trinity? In the post season...

Coach Beatty, has his kid's believing they can beat anybody and they can be beaten by anybody.

It appears to me that the Tigers come out from each preseason on a holy terror and just fade week to week as the season goes on. They are always so sure that they are the best team that they burn theirselves out before the playoffs even began. [iE] The 08 seniors did not order regular senior rings because they thought they were going to win the state championship.

Where as the Rocks play at a slower more consertative pace in the first part of the season, then they get everybody in the right spot and speed up a bit in the second part of the season and by the third part of the season (playoffs) they are just playing at a much faster pace then everyone else.

Beatty has made everybody believers and there are no favorites in rock land, he plays the best player at each spot no matter who their family is.

I do hope that X keeps Glazer around, but I see where all the old coaches at X are retiring or being pushed out a bit, but in his time he has been a pretty good coach.

No favorites in rock land....I can name a few. Best player at each spot, I again can name a few, but the record speaks for itself. Conservative pace, have you not seen any of their Augusts practices..THREE? I think several SR's order their rings and if you have a SR who did not order, he may regret it in the future.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos going to fill the spots for Trinity?....QB? WR? O-line? DB's?

Holloway at QB, 6'4" strong arm, able to see down field, but will be inexperienced. I know, what about Smyth, he will start, but will be a WR at end of season. Who else at WR, Radcliff. Will be interesting to see how Radcliff reacts to other teams best DB's, since that wasn't the case last year. O-line has to be the biggest question mark for Beatty. Losing 4 OL to graduation is a big blow. Defense should be solid in the middle, but will lack speed at DE position.

Holloway at QB, 6'4" strong arm, able to see down field, but will be inexperienced. I know, what about Smyth, he will start, but will be a WR at end of season. Who else at WR, Radcliff. Will be interesting to see how Radcliff reacts to other teams best DB's, since that wasn't the case last year. O-line has to be the biggest question mark for Beatty. Losing 4 OL to graduation is a big blow. Defense should be solid in the middle, but will lack speed at DE position.

Tell me more about this Holloway kid. Sounds like he's got some serious tools. Why haven't I heard about him before?

Actually I stand corrected on this issue.

Spencer is indeed working out with the QBs but I think he is still more likely to see action as a DB.

Thank you....I know more than people give me credit. I'm not saying Spencer will start first game, but will make Smyth work harder