Can anyone beat Trinity? In the post season...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What seems to be the biggest weak spot (if one even exists) for Trinity this year? Is it lack of a veteran QB?

Something tells me it's not the coaching!!!!!

I would say especially at the beginning of the season, the outside of our offensive line, and our kicking game, will be our glaring weaknesses.

What seems to be the biggest weak spot (if one even exists) for Trinity this year? Is it lack of a veteran QB?

Something tells me it's not the coaching!!!!!

The 2007 squad didn't have a veteran QB and they faired pretty well. The biggest weakness will be the OL. The next weakness will be special teams. Last years special teams were terrible because they put 2nd and 3rd teamers who, for the most part were slow.

Maybe one reason Trinity has been successful in the post season is how they handle their JV "team." I don't know for sure how it has been for the last few years, but it used to be that Trinity did not emphasize a JV team. Rather, they just assembled the players who were going to play the particular JV contest and turned them loose. There was no such thing as a JV team that had practices as such.

This is still true today.