Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4-Star Center Eli Holman leaving IU

Featured Replies

Whats the time line on when we will find out what punishment, if any, IU will receive ?

I was talking to one of my friends from IU and he said the reason to leave Marquette for IU would be to win a title. I thought this was a bit of a stretch for two reasons. One he was implying the fact the Marquette would never win a title (I mentioned D-Wade and the way they beat #1 UK in the elite 8 only about 5 years ago). Two was the assumption that IU would be contending for a title shortly. I don't buy that either.

 

I just don't see why you would leave a place where things are going so well and tradition is being built at Marquette for a place with people leaving left and right, fans holding the coach to a Bob Knight type standard, and on top of all that restrictions on recruiting because of Kelvin. Not a wise choice IMO!

 

 

 

 

$$$$$$$

Whats the time line on when we will find out what punishment, if any, IU will receive ?

The hearing is June 1st.

More money = More problems.

IU will be down to 3 scholarship players and just 8 players in total after today...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3378521

 

In one way it is kind of sad to see a traditional power sink like this this and have the task of rebulding, but the again it is I.U.:sssh::lol: and I didn't exactly see anyone feeling sorry for us (U.K.) when we had to deal with it.

  • Author

Holman will transfer to Detroit-Mercy.

Holman will transfer to Detroit-Mercy.
Following the complete mess of a Head Coach they now have who is a royal pain in the butt. They can have each other.

 

I still say no chance he's eligible.

If a coach can get Indiana back going good that would be a great place to coach. I think Crean will work really hard to be successful and do a pretty good job, I just don't know if he will be able to get IU to consistently be a top 15 or 20 team like the IU fans really want.

 

I think he will, but it won't happen over night. Things may get worse before it gets better...

 

I have liked Crean for a while and it was a matter of time before he grabbed a big time job.

Actually 7 scholarship players, and 1 recruited walk on.

 

Minus 1 more...

  • Author
Minus 1 more...

 

Today's dismissal of Brandon McGee leaves IU with 2 scholarship players from last year- Jordan Crawford and Kyle Taber. I guess things have to get worse before they get better...

  • Author

The way I've heard it, what's left of IU's basketball team had season averages of 11.3 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 2.5 apg last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.