Did Johnson Central add Shawnee to their schedule?

Rumor in Louisville is that Johnson Central added Shawnee this week to their schedule and is coming to Louisville to play. Any word from our JC fans on the truth to this? Why would you not want to play LC, and why would you replace them with Shawnee? That's up-grading that schedule. Good job JC.

Disappointing if true. I think the fact that Central had their way with Belfry scared JC. I think that Lou. Central used that JC game to fix the issues they had with JC''s double tight & wishbone formations. In my opinion JC needed the game on this years schedule more than Lou. Central did. Not sure who they have to replace JC but they will play Manual, Male, Highlands, St. X and what should be an improved Bullitt East team. Where is JC going to see the speed that a Lou. Central is going to put on display. Maybe the fact that they have like 8 starters returning scared JC off. Not sure how much better Shawnee will be but not sure what benefit JC will get out of driving 4 hours to push around a weak Shawnee team. Starters will probably not play in the second half unless their coach is trying to run up the score.

^^^

Sorry... I dont have the answer.

Maybe Czar does.

Nothing to be sorry for - not everybody reads every single Johnson Central post I am sure that not everybody who visits this thread will be aware that Johnson Central had only a one year contract with Louisville Central. :thumb:

Disappointing if true. I think the fact that Central had their way with Belfry scared JC. I think that Lou. Central used that JC game to fix the issues they had with JC''s double tight & wishbone formations. In my opinion JC needed the game on this years schedule more than Lou. Central did. Not sure who they have to replace JC but they will play Manual, Male, Highlands, St. X and what should be an improved Bullitt East team. Where is JC going to see the speed that a Lou. Central is going to put on display. Maybe the fact that they have like 8 starters returning scared JC off. Not sure how much better Shawnee will be but not sure what benefit JC will get out of driving 4 hours to push around a weak Shawnee team. Starters will probably not play in the second half unless their coach is trying to run up the score.

From what the AD at JC said, it isn't JC that cancelled the chance to play the second game so how the Central / Belfry game played out doesn't matter. Its Central that didn't want to renew the contract and play another year.

From what the AD at JC said, it isn't JC that cancelled the chance to play the second game so how the Central / Belfry game played out doesn't matter. Its Central that didn't want to renew the contract and play another year.
Louisville Central didn't want to renew the contract? Why would that be the case?

Louisville Central didn't want to renew the contract? Why would that be the case?

I don't see why either team wouldn't want to play this game. It would help out both teams no matter who won. It seems a few on here are quick to blame Johnson Central for them not playing but it seems the reason is still unclear. Plus, if there was only a 1 year deal what's the big issue?

I don't see why either team wouldn't want to play this game. It would help out both teams no matter who won. It seems a few on here are quick to blame Johnson Central for them not playing but it seems the reason is still unclear. Plus, if there was only a 1 year deal what's the big issue?
At one time, it was posted on here that Central wanted a return game but was rebuffed by Johnson Central. Now someone is saying it's the other way around.

Given Central's really tough schedule, I would dare say they aren't ducking anyone. Plus, it would appear they may have lost a home game out of the deal.

At one time, it was posted on here that Central wanted a return game but was rebuffed by Johnson Central. Now someone is saying it's the other way around.

Given Central's really tough schedule, I would dare say they aren't ducking anyone. Plus, it would appear they may have lost a home game out of the deal.

For the record and from the top man at Central, "We wanted to play JC and they did not want to play us". "Yes, it was a one year contract", said Scroggins.

I still want to know why Shawnee and not Central? Where are you JC fans?