Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if Patterson had committed to Florida?

Featured Replies

We all know UK got blessed with having PP this year, but what if he had decided to go with his runnin' buddy Jai Lucas to Florida? How would that have shaken up the SEC and affected both the Florida and UK programs?

 

What would UK have been this year without him? Should make a lot of people realize how much he's meant to this program in just one year.

Florida would have been about a 4 seed and UK would have been a horrible team in the NIT MAYBE.

Mark Coury would have been a main low post scorer for UK.:eek:

For what it's worth, when I saw this thread title, I just about had a heart attack!

  • Author

Florida would have likely started 3 freshman in Lucas, Patterson, and Calathes along side Speights (sp?).

 

But would PP not coming have developed Stevenson in to a better player for UK? He didn't play bad this year when PP was out but obviously didn't bring have the same impact.

  • Author
For what it's worth, when I saw this thread title, I just about had a heart attack!

 

:lol:

I honestly couldnt see UK winning 12games without PP.

The thread title is a bit mis-leading...

 

Yeah, a bit.

I doubt UK would have won 10 games without Patterson last season....

I edited the thread title to avoid confusion.

Florida would have been about a 4 seed and UK would have been a horrible team in the NIT MAYBE.

I doubt they would have even made it there...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.