Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central job?????

Featured Replies

I agree with you. Mike would get the job done.

However, it is still awful what has gone on here.

 

Mike would be a great fit for the Lady Indians. I agree, He has been in the middle school program for several years, has the high school experience, knows the players, and is a classy guy that will work hard!!! That would be my pick

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that they be after Perry Central Coach/Ky All Star Coach Randy Napier. Is there any truth to this?

Parents have single handidly ruined high school athletics. For some reasons most parents think that their kid is an all star and they are lucky to be able to be on a practice team. However they go out of their way to make the coach miserable. High school sports are to win, not to make sure everyone plays. Parents need to come to grips with the fact that the world does not revolve around their little darlings.

Very well said AUGGER. I agree 100% with everything you just said. :thumb:

Well I'll say this, GARY FRITZ is not the problem. It's the Principal there. The assistant under Coach G is her brother-in-law. Word is he wants the job because he knows how much talent is there. Gary had the rug pulled out from under him the same as Coach G. He liked Coach G a lot. Also, because of this word is that Coach Feldhaus is considering looking at other jobs, and if that happens Central will certainly taste mediocrity, because his daughter will be a Miss. Basketball finalist if not win the thing, she is an unbelieveable player and is in the 8th grade right now, she's already 6'2". Gina Lakes has no clue about sports, and is beginning to ruin what years of work have taken place at Central for many years. Gary had no input on Coach G and its unfair to blame him. Blame the principal alone for getting rid of a very good coach.

Lets stay on the topic of the job, not the political issues.

Richmond Register Article

 

Guy Gandolfo had a winning record in his 3 years as the Lady Indians head coach in the toughest region in the state. He was region runner-up COY and his teams are young, and only going to improve...it is remarkable with what he did with so little talent. He is a super guy off the court as well....I'm sure nWo or The Golfer would second this.

 

 

I've known him for several years and I agree with your statements about Coach Gandolfo 100%

 

Well I'll say this, GARY FRITZ is not the problem. It's the Principal there. The assistant under Coach G is her brother-in-law. Word is he wants the job because he knows how much talent is there. Gary had the rug pulled out from under him the same as Coach G. He liked Coach G a lot. Also, because of this word is that Coach Feldhaus is considering looking at other jobs, and if that happens Central will certainly taste mediocrity, because his daughter will be a Miss. Basketball finalist if not win the thing, she is an unbelieveable player and is in the 8th grade right now, she's already 6'2". Gina Lakes has no clue about sports, and is beginning to ruin what years of work have taken place at Central for many years. Gary had no input on Coach G and its unfair to blame him. Blame the principal alone for getting rid of a very good coach.

 

Where did you hear this?

  • Author

I will be very surprised to see Coach Feldhaus leave Central. It may happen though, depending on who gets the girls job. His daughter does have a lot of talent. Also, I imagine the principal is trying to figure out how she can get her brother in law the job. I guess that is why nobody has heard anything. This whole situation is ridiculous, and noone but Gina Lakes is to blame for it all.

I've known him for several years and I agree with your statements about Coach Gandolfo 100%

 

 

 

Where did you hear this?

 

 

A coach on his staff said he would really consider leaving if one of the top jobs came open...use you imagination on where that might be.

A coach on his staff said he would really consider leaving if one of the top jobs came open...use you imagination on where that might be.

So in other words if a better job comes open he'll think about leaving and not because of this situation. Is that correct?

So in other words if a better job comes open he'll think about leaving and not because of this situation. Is that correct?

 

Well I know for a fact coach Feldhaus was totally against Coach G getting the axe. I don't think he has a lot of confidence in his adminstration...I know he has a great relationship with the A.D. because his top assistant is the A.D.'s son. I mean really would you want to stay at a place that got rid of a coach who won the district, and a region game? Also, as far as Coach G was concerned people got onto him for losing to Southern two years ago, Coach G's team was all Freshman and Sophomores, and Southern had the Jeck girl who if I'm not mistaken was a 2,000 point scorer.

 

But, NWO I think if he does leave, this situation will certainly play a role in his mind...To me this situation would make me want to leave as well.

Well I know for a fact coach Feldhaus was totally against Coach G getting the axe. I don't think he has a lot of confidence in his adminstration...I know he has a great relationship with the A.D. because his top assistant is the A.D.'s son. I mean really would you want to stay at a place that got rid of a coach who won the district, and a region game? Also, as far as Coach G was concerned people got onto him for losing to Southern two years ago, Coach G's team was all Freshman and Sophomores, and Southern had the Jeck girl who if I'm not mistaken was a 2,000 point scorer.

 

But, NWO I think if he does leave, this situation will certainly play a role in his mind...To me this situation would make me want to leave as well.

I know all of the people you mentioned quite well. Coach Feldhaus and the A.D.'s son attended my son's senior night at Union.

 

I know exactly what you are talking about. It was a shock to me to hear that Feldhaus might be leaving. I hadn't heard that and he hadn't mentioned it to me. We stay in touch with each other even though my son graduated 4 years ago.

I know all of the people you mentioned quite well. Coach Feldhaus and the A.D.'s son attended my son's senior night at Union.

 

I know exactly what you are talking about. It was a shock to me to hear that Feldhaus might be leaving. I hadn't heard that and he hadn't mentioned it to me. We stay in touch with each other even though my son graduated 4 years ago.

 

I don't know why Feldhaus would ever leave Madison Central. Isn't that the highest paying job (basketball wise) at any public school in the state?

Feldhaus was more or less blowing smoke about leaving. He did it to take up for a fellow coach, a coach that he wanted his daughter to play for in the near future. I could only see him leaving for one job, and that doesn't appear likely anytime soon....and yes Madison Central's football, boys baskeball, and girls basketball coaches are all some of the highest paid in the state....

Feldhaus was more or less blowing smoke about leaving. He did it to take up for a fellow coach, a coach that he wanted his daughter to play for in the near future. I could only see him leaving for one job, and that doesn't appear likely anytime soon....and yes Madison Central's football, boys baskeball, and girls basketball coaches are all some of the highest paid in the state....

 

I know about the pay...ALL Madison County High Schools pay the same (That includes Southern)...but I really think there are just a few jobs he would ever leave for anyway...Mason Co., and maybe Lex Cath., but he's in a good spot where he's at, the talent that was at Clark Moores this year was really good so the future looks bright. But from what one of the coaches down there told me, he isn't happy with the direction that the sports programs are going in right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.