Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Wildcat to be in "One Shining Moment" tonight

Featured Replies

I'll have to DVR that. Nice of CBS to include this, and a very special moment. :thumb:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have to DVR that. Nice of CBS to include this, and a very special moment. :thumb:

My thoughts as well!

CBS asked for the footage from UK athletics. I saw the video tonight and was very happy to see that they used a very long shot of Mr. Wildcat.

It was very cool how his image came up right after the "and all those years, no one knows just how hard you worked" lyrics. He looked very happy, I'll remember him that way.

That was very nice that he got on the video.

Thanks to CBS.. and if this was Packer's doing...Crow tastes good!

As I said before, it was a great placement in the "and all those years, no one knew, just how hard you worked." A great tribute but I do have to say I like Teddy Pendergrass' version better than Luther's. Anyone with me? Does anyone remember Teddy's version?

Maybe the best "One Shining Moment" videos ever. Youtube some past ones, they are worth watching.

As I said before, it was a great placement in the "and all those years, no one knew, just how hard you worked." A great tribute but I do have to say I like Teddy Pendergrass' version better than Luther's. Anyone with me? Does anyone remember Teddy's version?

I agree.

Every time I watch one of these I get cold chills. Awsome to see that bright shining face of Mr. Wildcat on there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.