April 8, 200818 yr I love the 98 video. Especially with UK on there. Oh, and the shot to beat Duke. Also, the Bryce Drew 3 to beat Ole Miss. That is one to remember.
April 8, 200818 yr Great work CBS in getting a Legend not only of the Bluegrass but of college ball period. One shining moment is the one thing i look forward to each year...it is my favorite part of the tourny...except Cats games...I agree With Lights Out that I, too, get chills
April 8, 200818 yr I love when Raymond hit the 3 and Bill Raftery... "ONIONS!" Not to brag... But... On a side note, while its not quite as much a lock as Ty Rogers shot, count on seeing BJ Raymond's reaction to the last 3 on the "One Shining Moment" video at the end of the tournament...
April 8, 200818 yr I really like how the Keightley clip appears during the lyrics "and all the years..."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.