Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

S. Curry to come back to Davidson next year

Featured Replies

Just saw on ESPN that Curry is coming back to school!

 

I hope to see more of this guy next year!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought it was in question.. This isn't a mistake, this kid is going to need a degree to fall back on because I don't see his game translating well to the NBA.

Good for him. Its not like him or his parents are in need of money, and Im sure he is enjoying his years in college. Hopefully he can have another magical run next year!

As awesome as he is, his size will hurt him in the NBA, IMO. I think it's great he's going to stay in school! His stock might be sky high right now, but your stock doesn't do a bit of good once you start league play.

I think Curry will have a fine NBA career. Everyone keeps referring to his size, but he is 6'2".

Very smart decision on his part. Learn to play the point to have a great career in the league.

I assure you his stock is not sky high with the NBA scouts. His father has been in the league and will give Stephen great advice. I look for him to get time playing the point in the future at Davidson. That is his only chance at the NBA unless he grows 2-3 more inches.

 

I would be totally shocked if the NBA is even in the question. This kid is a late bloomer and will improve his game at Davidson for the next two seasons, in my opinion.

I was sort of surprised last night that they had him bringing the ball up the floor at the end of the game. With a point like Richards and a kid like Curry who knows how to use a screen to get open... sounds like a game winner to me.

I was sort of surprised last night that they had him bringing the ball up the floor at the end of the game. With a point like Richards and a kid like Curry who knows how to use a screen to get open... sounds like a game winner to me.

 

That is exactly what my husband has repeatedly said. He was very aggravated that the coach called that play with Curry bringing the ball up the court.

That is exactly what my husband has repeatedly said. He was very aggravated that the coach called that play with Curry bringing the ball up the court.

 

Great minds think alike.... :D

I heard on the radio that his dad grew 7 inches in college.

I think he still needs time to grow, he's a fine player but the NBA is a physical league and I think we'll see him play the full four years at Davidson.

I never thought it was in question.. This isn't a mistake, this kid is going to need a degree to fall back on because I don't see his game translating well to the NBA.

 

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.